Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

How could you?😭

My choice of dresses come out of that color mostly with white & grey😆 I'm trying to change this cause my Mom scolds me so much for this🤣Par itna nahi ki black color ki nail polish aur wall kar rakho🤣Woh kaam sirf Maya ki hai🤣

That must look good ji

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I joined the K-wave recently & got to know them recently as well although heard about them few years ago😆 I don't know much but whatever I had seen the armies hype them much.

@Bold, ye bhi hogaya!😲

That's nice🥳Your sister must have tried to make you an army as well? If it is, then she is half successful🥳😆

Never you ji. You're one of the sanest genuine folks I've met online😉

These days majority cases mein I've observed the recent FD is turning problematic. Cuz pehla yeh sab bullying nahi hua karta, at least never heard about it

@b She's tried and failed unfortunately😆 Get to listen to their songs when she plays them but not a fan (as of now)😃 Their dance is really good though👍🏼

Mujhe lagta hai main Swiftie pehle bann jaungi🤣

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How could you?😭

My choice of dresses come out of that color mostly with white & grey😆 I'm trying to change this cause my Mom scolds me so much for this🤣Par itna nahi ki black color ki nail polish aur wall kar rakho🤣Woh kaam sirf Maya ki hai🤣

🤣🤣Komo drama band kar🤣

Jo tumhare liye white and grey hai woh mere liye pink hai(Ik pink isn't the best color to wear but I love it😆) last time mumma ne kaha jeans bhi pink lele😭😭

@pink bach gayi😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Can't deal with those armies🤣 Stalk karte karte yahan bhi pohoch jayenge😆

I feel, in current SM world it's best to not join any fandom onlyYa join kiya toh sirf for fun and not get attached/associated. Kya pata kal kaunsa raita phaila de

And humare next wali gen is really smart😆

🤣Your gifs are Bucky🤣

@Bold, Aren't we part of a fandom? 

We were in EDKV2 but when we couldn't support post-leap so quitted. You mean like this? 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

The armies are coming here for making it louder🤣

Wa! They did it for others! That was not good.

I got to sense their offending nature for couple of times recently with some silly matters.

@Bold🤣🤣 

I heard few of their songs, they're good but that doesn't mean other one's are bad & theirs are best only. They should leave this attitude.

Nahhiiii... phir Nirvana ka kaam badh jayega😆

They actually did... aaj bhi Rain Over Me, Exile ke comments jaake padho hate comments with illogical fights hai vahi😆

Mujhe aaj tak lagta tha Arianators, Believers, Directioners sabse jyada toxic hai but inke samne toh voh dev manus lagte hai🤣 they at least use to mind their own business... ye log kisi bhi fandom mein jaake ladhai karte hai😆

What if I tell you their one member Jungkook got into a car accident and was fined because he broke some rule causing the accident toh BTS fans trended him while saying don't let this news out, our baby can't cause an accident🤣 like hojata hai, voh bhi insaan hai let it go, but nahi they wanted to remove the namo-nishan of him causing an accident😆

SAME! Also if you say you respect the band but don't prefer their music they call you racist🤔 like haan Asian hoke main racist hi hoon phir😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

These days majority cases mein I've observed the recent FD is turning problematic. Cuz pehla yeh sab bullying nahi hua karta, at least never heard about it

@b She's tried and failed unfortunately😆 Get to listen to their songs when she plays them but not a fan (as of now)😃 Their dance is really good though👍🏼

I didn't mean that you directed it to me😳🤗 I was just saying I got into them recently as well😳 Thank You Ji🤗 

Now most people thinks their ones are best including me😆Just some go overboard some not😆 

Iska matlab Army bhi line mein hain🤣 Ban jau Swiftie, fir Lavy Party degi🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Can't deal with those armies🤣 Stalk karte karte yahan bhi pohoch jayenge😆

I feel, in current SM world it's best to not join any fandom onlyYa join kiya toh sirf for fun and not get attached/associated. Kya pata kal kaunsa raita phaila de

And humare next wali gen is really smart😆

Your gif game is spot on🤣

Sacchi... tum toh phir bhi bach jaogi(UN change karke) main aur Razia ek saal tak yahi atke rahenge🤣

+1 fun and jokes ko apni lakshman rekha banake fandoms join karneka😆 

Sachhi... smart se jyada oversmart lagti hai mujhe😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

🤣🤣Komo drama band kar🤣

Jo tumhare liye white and grey hai woh mere liye pink hai(Ik pink isn't the best color to wear but I love it😆) last time mumma ne kaha jeans bhi pink lele😭😭

@pink bach gayi😆

Lavy ne mujhe dhamkaya😭

Pink is a cool color, I like the halka shade of it. What I don't like is that people say it's only girly color 🤦

Ab bhi sunna chahoge 'Mumma ki baat sun leni chahiye thi'🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

BTS fans in 2018-19 were a different thing and aajkal ke are different... pehle they used to hype BTS now they are dubvofying BTS ka name with their actions!

YES! YES! YES!

Alyssa — The that's my baby and I'm real proud gif HAS...

*babu

Also she is Taylor's mother hence used this particular gif😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

🤣Your gifs are Bucky🤣

@Bold, Aren't we part of a fandom? 

We were in EDKV2 but when we couldn't support post-leap so quitted. You mean like this? 

Aisa wala fandom nahi re... real person/group related fandoms jo bahot bade ho!