Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Another one, BTS fans get offended easily! 

Now if they feel offended, it's true!🤣

😆😆

The ones who joined lately after the K-wave are a nuisance absolutelyKeep infiltrating anywhere, on any SNS. I believe the sane ones have quit getting associated with this newer set

Ek do baar toh even the band members have apologized on their fans' behalf

P.S I ain't a fan phir bhi aa gayi yahan🤣 My sister will be proud😎😆

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Make it louder🤣

I rem during the Grammys their one song was nominated so they went reporting, disliking, hate commenting on all other nominations and TBH theirs was the least deserving in that category... for them, fandom quantity=quality

Also if you deny that BTS isn't the biggest boy-band in the world(The Beatles say Hiii!) they get so angry😳 BTS have a chance to turn into the biggest boy-band one day but presently they have better competitors up there and it's not wrong... the band is still young! But their fans won't get it and will tear you down😔

P.S- Speaking about a huge part of the fandom, sane ones are excluded!

Sadly the truth

Not a fan but BTS is the one boy band I've grown watching passively over the years since their debut and come to admire (thanks to my sister who's a huge huge fan) I agree these newest fans who constitute majority are ruining the image of the group. Whose members, jitna mujhe pata hai, seem like sorted guys. The sane stans including my sister and a few friends of mine show no association with these infiltrating armies

The band getting nominated for the Grammy's and representing Asia was a good feeling but those folks had to come ruin😵 Apne hi dhund mein rehte hai. Most of the old admirers miss the pre K-wave quieter times

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

😆😆

The ones who joined lately after the K-wave are a nuisance absolutelyKeep infiltrating anywhere, on any SNS. I believe the sane ones have quit getting associated with this newer set

Ek do baar toh even the band members have apologized on their fans' behalf

P.S I ain't a fan phir bhi aa gayi yahan🤣 My sister will be proud😎😆

Raju behena be like-

7 Dangal Dialogues that will inspire you | Aamir Khan's Film

*Mhari chhori (sane)army se kam hai ke🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Sadly the truth

Not a fan but BTS is the one boy band I've grown watching passively over the years since their debut and come to admire (thanks to my sister who's a huge huge fan) I agree these newest fans who constitute majority are ruining the image of the group. Whose members, jitna mujhe pata hai, seem like sorted guys. The sane stans including my sister and a few friends of mine show no association with these infiltrating armies

The band getting nominated for the Grammy's and representing Asia was a good feeling but those folks had to come ruin😵 Apne hi dhund mein rehte hai. Most of the old admirers miss the pre K-wave quieter times

I agree... the band seems pretty cool and chilled out. One thing I have learnt about boy-bands is that no matter how good the people in it are, the fans after a certain level of popularity do turn insane! The thing you said in the post above is so sad, like galti immature fans kare but bhar payi bands kare Don't get me wrong but I always feel after some years of dealing with fans all celebs might be hating their own fandoms😆

Ikr... getting a nomination at Grammys is such a huge thing! Earlier everyone felt the Exile was going to win so immature fans literally filled the once beautiful comment section with comments abusing itsmiley44Dynamite is a good song no doubt, but not a Grammy winning song IMO(no offense to BTS fans) it's like Katy Perry's usual songs, Taylors Shake It Off, We are never ever getting back together- it's meant for being a catchy tune with fun lyrics. Pretty sure BTS has some good songs which are Grammy worthy but dyna doesn't fit in that group. BBMA's are the ones where popularity wins over art not Grammys.

12-13 year old BTS fans said Dynamite had better lyrics at one point I really felt that don't understand imagery, metaphors😆 The worst part is that mature fans had to come in and apologise... it's like the boys and mature fans need to babysit this people!

The Weekend, Zayn Malik were snubbed by the Grammys but even their fans let it go... 

BTS is making a big name(which they deserve by all rights) but their army is making an ever bigger name for being toxic which is sad... it's like their toxicity is overshadowing the band's good work!

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

paani puri is overrated 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

paani puri is overrated 

priya185 thumbnail

sorry ji it is just crunchy and spicy 

I prefer thai sweet chili crisps (chips) instead

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

sorry ji it is just crunchy and spicy 

I prefer thai sweet chili crisps (chips) instead

You don't have to be sorry dear... everyone has the right to like it/not like it😃

@b and that's the exact reason why I like it🤣 spicy food has my heart❤️

I am not a big fan of chips... they are good occasionally but I don't fancy them😆

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

You don't have to be sorry dear... everyone has the right to like it/not like it😃

@b and that's the exact reason why I like it🤣 spicy food has my heart❤️

I am not a big fans of chips... they are good occasionally but I don't fancy them😆

okay thanks for being nice about differebt opinions 

I love chips/crisps

Bucky thumbnail

Raju behena be like-

7 Dangal Dialogues that will inspire you | Aamir Khan's Film

*Mhari chhori (sane)army se kam hai ke🤣

🤣🤣🤣