.*. || Happy Birthday ALEXIA || .*.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Friends,

There is something very special today..

...as an Angel celebrates her birthday....

Here's wishing a very very..

Dearest Lexie,

For this birthday, I have prepared a little list of wish

Let me try and fit them all in or I will just squish 

May you be Happier each day and it just gets better

This particular wish I have written in block letter

May success touch your feet and never go away

This special wish I hope with you will forever stay

May your life be as vibrant as a rainbow cake

This should just go on without any brake

May you smile everyday and it gets on wider

This i want in your life with no divider

May you celebrate this day with a lot of fun and joy

This I really wish in your life to be employed

May you be like this always and never change

And for this, I can give anything in exchange

Happy birthday glitter gifs

Dear Friend,

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,

All the smiles, a day can bring

All the blessings a life can unfold,

May you have God's best in everything

Now, time to blow the candles..

Little girl blowing out birthday candles on cake then clapping her hands

Tags: Grey-licious, -Dimple-

Siggy: Sutapasima

Edits: oye_nakhrewali, Viswasruti

Co-ordination: Viswasruti, braveheartdoc

Edited by Armu4eva - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

H a p p y  .   B i r t h d a y

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

-CAKE-

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

-GIFTS-

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gifts Gifts Gifts 

Gif: Bitterberry

Armu4eva thumbnail

Image0+

Minionite

Junior a very Happy Birthday...

Have fun and don't go crazy!!

oye_nakhrewaali

Happy birthday! This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams come true.  I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure. 

Lots of Love, 

Shibani

Here's a little something I made for you

Sutapasima

'Wish you a very happy birthday Alexia . remain happy and healthy always my dear "

Unique.Sheep

Happy Birthday Behen!!!smiley31

How does it feel to have your birthday on the longest day of the year? Cool no?smiley16 (pun intended)

On my birthday you made me a beautiful siggy, par mujhe wo sab nahi aata banaana so I am sorrysmiley19 I hope you will get many many beautiful birthday siggys to use thoughsmiley27 meri wish se kaam chala lo

Stay happy and I wish you the best in life <3

Milk and mocha here to wish you too

Here is your virtual birthday gift...a coffee mug <3

Your birthday cake...please share with me

I was so tempted to post Alexia instead...phir socha aaj tera birthday hai...aaj nahi tang karnasmiley37

RainOfDew

Happy b'ay Alexaaasmiley31smiley40(maarna matsmiley36Nd thanks for this gifsmiley14)

May god bless u wid happiness, good health nd successsmiley31Nd meanine like mesmiley16

Enjoy ur day Alexa nd take caresmiley27  nd dont let Sherlock boredsmiley36

Anmol_.

Happy Happy Birthday to the Best Director to her Agents aka our very own Lexiiismiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

On your birthday, I am wishing you all the happiness and love that you deserve. I hope you find everything that you are looking for in life, and so much more. As much as I have gotten to know you, you have come across as such an inspiring person, so sweet and motivating, in your own way. smiley27 You have a beautiful heart Lexi, never change and always stay the way you are, straightforward but still so encouraging and supportive!! smiley27smiley31 

Happy Birthday Hug GIFs | Tenor

May God bless you with good health, long life and all the happiness in the world. I hope you have a fab birthday and year to come. Stay happy, safe and blessed. Love you smiley27 

Happiest Birthday once Again smiley31

Jenny is also sending you all the love smiley14smiley27

With lotsa love,

from Agent Anmol smiley36smiley27

Amekha

To the slytherin I mistook for a hufflepuff, the ever tolerant human being who tolerates all my drama without kicking me out, the TM who tolerates my constant shocks on her thread (coz of my weak heart) and the best ever host :

Happy Birthday smiley40smiley41

May all your wishes  come true. Keep shining today, tomorrow and forever smiley40

SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday Alexiasmiley40 many many happy returns of the daysmiley27 you are a lovely, sassy, pun filled person who I love to interact with. You are an amazing writer and amazing gif/avi/siggis makersmiley27 I love ur patnership with Nita smiley9 and I know that u are amazing baker and biggest slytherine fansmiley36 You are also very mature for your agesmiley9 hope you get lots of happiness in life. Hope you enjoy your day by eating guac and nachoes and cake and biryani and all your other fav. foodsmiley31 love yousmiley27

From Soni

Beautyful_Mess

Dear Wilson, I thought and thought about what to write for your birthday and it took me forever and I’m sorry about that. 😔 

I wanted to make it special but instead I messed up (my name shouldn’t be beauty but messy instead) I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that you’re very special friend to me. I wish you all the happiness in the world as you deserve it more anyone else. You’re always there for everyone even you’re going through so much yourself. I will never forget how you reached out to me and my friends when we needed support,love and care the most this past year. 💗💗 how you tried to uplift my mood and how you desperately wanted to make me feel better as smile again. 😭😭 I will always love you for this gesture Alexia. I wish your birthday is as bright as you make others lives and as amazing as you’re as a friend and as person. Happy Birthday My Dear Friend. Enjoy yourself if possible and eat lots and lots of sweets. Stay happy and healthy for the rest of your life. May god bless you with a life beautiful as your heart. ❤️❤️

Many happy returns on your birthday! I know this past years has had some tough times but I hope that the coming year brings you the good fortune you deserve. You’re a great friend and I am so thankful for your presence in my life.😘😘

Happy Birthday Alexia Wilson. 💗💗💗smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

BlurredLines

To my dearest Partner .smiley31

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Alexia Wilson smiley27. It is different to write out your name while addressing you , but special occasions call for special moments. 

Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness Partner. I still find it hard to believe that we knew each other for just close to a year and this is the first birthday of yours we get to celebrate  on IF . But I am glad to be Part of it even with my simplest wish . smiley27

Partner, I just want you to know that you are one of the closest friend I have on IF and you were always so supportive of everything I do and did that I am lucky to have a Partner like you . I still remember how you got angry that I didn't send a better theory for Holmes. Because you did want me to do well be it in IF games or life and I am so fortunate to have a Friend like you . 

Well everyone tends to praise your spamming skills but being active on threads is not easy and encouraging everyone who were on the thread is not easy either . But you always bring with you the ability to make everyone on the thread happy and it is why we do treasure your presence in all the game threads . Hopefully I will play Being Holmes next and we can have fun like we used to since I was not much active in the last two games . 

You are a talented writer , a great player in all games, immensely talked at riddle making , a great host , a great Moderator and a veteran member and while all this attributes do define your talents .  You are my Partner ( that trumps everything in my mind because it is so special.as you said their is lot of emotion with this single word ). So Partner , here once again  I am wishing you have a happiest birthday ever . 

You have written such a beautiful wish for my birthday and I fail to do anything as remotely as good as yours because I am not that good with words and I am typing from my phone due to my laptop not working properly , so no Agapi as well smiley18

I hope my laptop get returned by your birthday so I can fill the thread with enough wishes to compensate for today . 

We met at a sheep game and I am sad that I missed the game you hosted but hopefully I can take part in next season. I am not that much active Partner but I will try to be around today because it is your special day smiley27

- Juanita Reid . 

Homes786

It's 21st June, another occasion for all India Forums people to celebrate!! Celebration adds colors to our life.. And Birthday is one of them.. Here, myself and fellow IF people are here to wish unlimited happy days for our birthday girl, ALEXIA WILSON...smiley27 Blessing is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love… Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. You are a very special person, behen. May today and all of your upcoming days be amazing! I wish you've a happy successful journey ahead!!” 

Once in a while, life brings the best gift of all – a true friend. True friends change lives, one special moment at time. I still remember our first encounter, the first instance itself, we bonded so well and rest is history. The moments where we shared our happiness, sorrows and enjoyed all griefs together with pleasure was such a roller coaster ride… It was destiny that got us together, but only you that brought us so far ahead. I can only thank you for always being there for me in the darkest times. On this Birthday, I wish we never fall apart. Thank you for many such moments and more to come. Thank you so much for being a great leader for our BB forum where you gave us such a big happy family and keeping it united by all means... Missing those adventurous days… Thank you so much Alexia for making this BB forum a part of our life creating space to explore our talents, unique and unbreakable friendship and a family to cherish always…!!! Happy birthday, sweet friend. 

Our friendship, has no shape

It can’t be measured with a tape

Our friendship, flows like water

It adapts according to, situation and matter

Our friendship, tastes like cake

It is sweet, cute and never fake

Our friendship, feels genuine and true

Whenever I felt down in the dumps

You reminded me of my worth

Of fun, happiness and smiles

You’ve never created a dearth

Whenever I felt that the world

Was weighing down upon me

You reminded me to laugh

And take things lightly

Whenever anything was wrong

You reminded of things that were right

No matter how dark a storm life throws

I can never have you, out of my sight

Here’s wishing a happy birthday to you.!!

Every milestone is a miniature victory on the road to achieving your goals. May you achieve everything you dreamt about. Wishing you good luck and a bright future on this special day. God made you unique Alexia.. God gave you talents and gifts. And, most importantly, He gave you His love and salvation. May you be blessed this day and throughout your life. Happy birthday, young beautiful soul!. 

“Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride. Wishing you once again a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”

Birthdays come and go each year,

Today is yours, so don’t you fear.

Conversations fill the air,

We have joined you since we care.

Funny jokes and laughs out loud,

We will always be your crowd.

Many friends you haven’t seen,

How long has it really been?

We shall dance all through the night,

Until our spirits are truly light.

Celebrate our dearest friend,

A birthday with cheerful smiles..! 

Happy birthday, our precious friend,

Our love for you, we wish to extend.

Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,

Special memories, we shall recall after.

From the beginning, you made us smile,

Accepted us, without any trial.

Never judged or jumped to conclusions,

Exciting friendship; random infusions.

We cannot ask, for anything more,

So many things, we simply adore.

Hope this birthday never ends,

In our hearts, time transcends.

I, once again, wish you a very happy Birthday Alexia.. May you have a great year ahead filled with lots of love and happiness with a joyful journey!! Stay blessed and happy always.. smiley27smiley31

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIA..!! smiley40

With Love and Regards, 

Shaheen..!!

Gif: Tiaraa

Armu4eva thumbnail

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Open photo

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️Happy Birthday To One Of My Sweetest friend and Kidnest people I have come to know on India Forums. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

May this year and all the years to come be as bright and as amazing as you truly are my dear friend. May Allah protect you from all harm and give you best possible life anyone could have. This is my prayer for you on your birthday. 💗💗💗💗

Here’s a little Dr Strange For You. 😳😳😳

Enjoy this beautiful day Wilson and eat lots and lots of sweets (I can’t help it because I love sweets) 😂

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

⭐️Happy Birthday, Alexia⭐️ 

Happy Birthday Alexia - YouTube

Dear Alexia ,

May you have such an incredibly special birthday that every day afterward starts and ends with love, and Peace of Mind.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Alexia : Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Alexia.

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Enjoy your Day!

Here are a few gifts .... 

Pictures Happy Birthday Alexia.

Hi Alexia ,

Thinking of you with Love on your Birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

Happy Birthday, my dear fellow Gemini. ⭐️

Happy Birthday Alexia Cakes, Cards, Wishes

Happy Birthday Anjani .. !!! | Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Happy b'day Alexaaaa🤗🤗aaj ke din to allowed hai na😆

Mau,god always bless u lots of happiness love and success🤗enjoy ur day to the fullest

Take care❤️May all ur wishes come true

Edited by RainOfDew - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Happy Birthday Lexi🥳

such a cute thread, tannu❤️

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Happiest Birthday Alexia 💗

I have nothing much to say these days 

So  couldn’t  leave long message here 

Though I wanted to 

Sorry 

But I’m really glad to have meet you 💕

Conversations with you are fun 

I hope you know that 

Hope you had a great birthday ❤️

Much love 

Radiant ✨

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Lexi 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🤗❤️. You are the most sweet,friendly and lively viewbie I have ever seen😳❤️. Always be like this🤗❤️. May you get lots of success and happiness in your life🤗❤️. Once again happy Birthday🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳