Users

Frequent Posters

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is actually good!.. Sadly this show does not have many viewers!.. :(

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont know if slot change would help or make it worse...

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They should have done it from the beginning instead of dumping Bawara Dil in the graveyard slot. Bawara Dil is a wonderful show and I'm sure it would have gained more followers if they had done it from the beginning. I don't know if it's too late. Siddhi's kidnapping and 'The Wedding' drama are over.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago
apurva... thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

They should have done it from the beginning instead of dumping Bawara Dil in the graveyard slot. Bawara Dil is a wonderful show and I'm sure it would have gained more followers if they had done it from the beginning. I don't know if it's too late. Siddhi's kidnapping and 'The Wedding' drama are over.

Also, there are literally no promos shown on tv!. Toh trp badhne ka sawal hi nahi uth ta.. 

Now the show has become interesting! 

apurva... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I dont know if slot change would help or make it worse...

I think more people would watch it

Edited by apurva... - 2 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The show is getting interesting after the producer change, they are resolving issues and bringing logic and romance, reducing the unnecessary FL abuse and concentrating more on developing the relationship between leads so I think and hope the slot change may bring some much needed viewership to the show.... It has become quite interesting now.... Let's see... 

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not a regular viewer..I don't know the exact details about how sidhi and shiva got married... he works for some party right. What about Sidhi's exam? She knows Shiva leaked the papers or not.

I love their scenes😉both r short tempered😈Very underrated show don't know this time slot works for it .

apurva... thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

The show is getting interesting after the producer change, they are resolving issues and bringing logic and romance, reducing the unnecessary FL abuse and concentrating more on developing the relationship between leads so I think and hope the slot change may bring some much needed viewership to the show.... It has become quite interesting now.... Let's see... 

That's what I like about this show!.. So far there has not been larger than life drama.. And there are fewer loopholes in the storyline!.. 

Slowly they have grown accustomed to each other.. 

Edited by apurva... - 2 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurva...

That's what I like about this show!.. So far there has not been larger than life drama.. And there are fewer loopholes in the storyline!.. 

Slowly they has grown accustomed to each other.. 

There's a loophole. Whatever happened to Siddhi's ex-fiance? That said glad to see the show finally moving forward instead of the silly mother-in-law wrangle. You don't need a MIL or another woman to make things interesting. So far all 3 of SIddhi's rivals have been dealt with quickly.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 years ago