Akdha ff ::Falling for my best friend

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey buddies.... How r u all...... Hope u guys doing well.... I'm going start my new ff..... Hope u guys like it..... 

FALLING FOR MY BEST FRIEND 

CHAPTER -1

hamidha :jalal beta open d door na.... U r getting late for u school ....

Little Jalal:inside d room...a four years jalal sitting other side of the door while playing with his toys..... He said no no ammi I don't want to go to school and starts to cry 

Hamidha:plz beta dont cry..... Today is ur first day of school na.... You'll get so many friends 

Lil Jalal:no I don't want to go.... And I don't want friends I want anyone I want to play with my mirza only 

Hamidha :she signs and calls humayun.... Humayun ji plz come console ur beta.... I can't handle him plz and takes little mirza from him and went to downstairs 

Humayun:laughs and went near door..... Hey my little man  open the door

Lil Jalal: Noo abbu o don't want to go to school and again to cry 

Humayun :ooh my  little man Being a boy u shouldn't cry like that ...u have to be brave.... If u go to school today I'll take you to wonderland on Sunday and I'll buy u soooo many cupcakes 

Lil Jalal:hesring wonderland and I'll bring so many muffins in the evening ...  he gets tempt hearing about muffins he loves muffins very much..... Really abbu you'll buy me muffins 

Humayun :haaaa mere bachha... I promise 

Little Jalal:he gets up from the floor and opens the door and says but I don't want to go to school he said with sad 

Humayun :he lifts jalal in his arms and said.... Hooo jalal beta dont be sad u should feel happy Becoz today is first day of ur school and you'll get so many friends there to play with u

Jalal:hmmm OK 

Humayun :thats my little man k challo let's have breakfast and we'll take u to school he went downstairs with jalal in his arms 

Hamidha:arrey wah!!! Humayun ji u pacify him 

Humayun :with proud he says ha ha hamidha I know how to pacify my little man and he kisses jalal's chubby cheeks... 

After Eatting humayun drops jalal and Hamidha to jalal's school and went back to his office... Hamidha goes with jalal to his school as it was his first day of school 

Hamidha goes to staff room to talk with jalal's class teacher. Ms.Riya is the class teacher to jaial ....she is lovely lady...whilr  Hamidha is talking to Ms. Riya jalal see a swing in the middle of the play ground.... He runs to there and see a cute little girls is sitting on the swing while playing with her toy duck she looks very cute with her baby pink princess frock 

Jalal:hey u..... Get down from that swing..... 

Little girl :no... I won't... She said and ignore jalal and starts to play with her toys 

Jalal:he gets angry and pushes little girl from the swing 

Little girl :falls down from the swing and starts to cry 

Jalal :he guilty seeing her crying and he immediately makes her stand 

Hamidha who is searching for jalal sees him in the play ground... She also sees jalal who pushes little girl she runs to their 

Hamidha :jalal what did u do being a boy u shouldn't bear girl r disrespect to girls she scolds jalal and she lifts little girl in her arms who is still sobbing 

Jalal:while head down he said im sorry ammi he said with sad 

Hamidha :u should apologize little girls not me 

Jalal:im sorry baby girls 

Little girls :its OK 

Hamidha :hey hi little princess u r very cute I'm Hamidha and u can call aunt Hamidha .....may I know ur name she asks while kissing her cheeks 

Little girls :she stops crying and smiles at Hamidha and says hi aunt Hamidha I'm Jodha she said with cute bright dimple smile 

Hamidha :awww my cutie your dimple so cute.... And u have a good name and again kisses her cheeks 

Jalal:haaa Jodha cute name 

Jodha beta where did u go I'm searching for u... Said a women who came in search of jodha

Hearing women voice Hamidha Truns and see and o my God maina is that u she said with cheerful voice 

Maina:oh my Hamidha how r u it's been ages since we met.... Both maina and Hamidha r college besties after marriage both gets separate and lost their contacts 

Hamidha :oooh women I really miss u and she hugs maina tight 

Maina:she too hugs Hamidha with lots of love 

After breaking hug maina said Hamidha dis is laddoo jodha and said pointing Jodha in Hamidha arms 

Hamidha :oooh really she is so cute and that is my son jalal 

Maina:she lifts jalal in her arms and hugs jalal 

Maina:he is very handsome hami..... 

Hamidha:yaaa he gets that features from his dad and both laughs.... 

They talks some time and exchange Their numbers and both join Jodha and jalal in their classroom.... Luckily both joja r in same class 

Jalal too says sorry to Jodha and both become friends 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is my first time reading historical ff beautifully written dear eventually they becomes friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for dm ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 2 years ago
Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well thank you so much for the pm... This is my first time reading ff of this historic couple... The beginning of the story is really very interesting and exciting.. will be waiting for the next part ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

ParijatGirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congo for new story didi๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Cute jo ja

Continue soon didi

Thank you

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Akka 

Lovely too

Cute jo n jalal

Update soon akka 

Thanks for Pm Akka 

Congratulations for new story akka 

Interesting title too

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Cute one Eshali

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonโ˜บ

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful FF 

Loved the way the end seems so nice 

Awesome

pragyaabhir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice start dear.. Waiting to see who will fall in love first.โค๏ธ

Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿค—

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, congratulations for the new story ๐Ÿ˜™ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ   โ˜บ๏ธ..

Chapter-1 is so cute, little Jalal and little Jodha were so adorable โค๏ธโค๏ธ..how cute they are..

Thank you for the PM ๐Ÿค—

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wowww dii what a surprise 

Amazing chapter 

It's so cute in seeing little jalal and little jodha ๐Ÿ’™

Continue it soon 

Thx for pm