I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raaya

Itni backwas acting🥴

Don't watch this drama. Watching this drama is detrimental to mental health🤪

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't watch any clip last week...that's why I didn't comment anything here..now i am cursing myself why i watch it......🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️so mam loves kartik because kartik understand her but what about ranveer?

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

what was that precap 🤪

i wonder if it was somebody's dream 

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

what was that precap 🤪

i wonder if it was somebody's dream 

may be dream.they drag more...but glad to see ranveer father's on action.. no papa can tolerate this.

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Sirat is very rude. She threw a glass of water on her father-in-law's face. She has no manners. I really like Ranveer's character. He is such a lovely person. He loves his wife very much. Sirat is very lucky because Ranveer is her husband. He is the only son of his parents.He even risked his life to save Sirat's life. His love for her is selfless.He left his home and his parents for Sirat. Uff yeh maudi🤢she is gross Where is sheela I hope she comes back soon and takes her mother back to Jaisalmer.

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

point hai.But many cases ppl have affair with friend's sis and get married too.

Yrkkh ki history me to aisa 2-2 baar hua h 

Naira k mama- mami 

Naira k badi bua - fufaji 

🤓🤓🤓

Why are there so many useless Characters in this drama? Ranveer's mother and sister useless hai even Akshu ka character bhi useless hai.Akshu is a boy, not a girl. Hairpins and frocks mein acha nahi lagta hai  

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Why are there so many useless Characters in this drama? Ranveer's mother and sister useless hai even Akshu ka character bhi useless hai.Akshu is a boy, not a girl. Hairpins and frocks mein acha nahi lagta hai  

do you watch today's episode?When sirat will expose?I wanna see kartik's reaction..... and manish gi's outburst..... but really feels bad for ranveer.He beliefs her so much...

Does sirat try to mend her relation with ranveer...? she shouldn't think about kartik.Does she really love kartik?but how it could be possible? In two months she forget ranveer....

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

do you watch today's episode?When sirat will expose?I wanna see kartik's reaction..... and manish gi's outburst..... but really feels bad for ranveer.He beliefs her so much...

Does sirat try to mend her relation with ranveer...? she shouldn't think about kartik.Does she really love kartik?but how it could be possible? In two months she forget ranveer....

Bold: I don't think so, I mean she could have requested ranvir to move back to where they used to live her village, but she didn't. Instead she is trying to ignore kartik which is useless since the more she tries  to ignores him or acts strange the they or kartik will get suspicious for her behavior and try to get close to her so she can tell him about her problem.  

Especially in their situation because:

1st sirat is not used to married life or won't be able to settle in anytime soon due to her personality.

2nd ranveer's dad is still the evil person and didn't really accept her as daugh-in-law, even if she has ranveer and rest of his family behind her back, so naturally he will be worried if she starts acting strange suddnely.

3rd she resembles naira and they both have experienced being separated from their love - so they have connected in some way, even if sirat is married they still have that connection.

4th kairav won't let him forget her - so she is on his mind 24/7.

I haven't yet watched today's episode. Sirat's scenes makes my blood boil.Did Sirat confess her love for Kartik? I feel bad for Ranveer. He is a very loving and caring person. He does not deserve Sirat.