Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow. My favourite song and she is singing it beautifully. Sayli ne toh kamaal kar di ❤️

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Dang! Danish, Arunita and Sayli sounds so beautiful. I love the song choices. Week after week, they keep rising like stars. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wow ..its great new.. i am his fan always ..👍🏼

arunita looks very cute on saree look ..god bless her

danish,sayli and arunita r singing most fav songs of mine..👏 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is Javed Akhtar special whole weekend or one episode??  Understand there is Senior Citizens special also coming our way.

altgr thumbnail

What's wrong with Indian Idol team? Why are they giving the same song to SMP again and again. 👎🏼

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1407628242882813952?s=19

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

What's wrong with Indian Idol team? Why are they giving the same song to SMP again and again. 👎🏼

Out of so many songs by Javed Akhtar, they ask her to sing this the 3rd time?

I liked what he told about the trolls though.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Is Javed Akhtar special whole weekend or one episode??  Understand there is Senior Citizens special also coming our way.

I think one day is Javed special and then the senior citizen special.
They shoot both episodes on the same day so usually all contestants and judges are in same get up on Sat and Sunday. 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: padee4

Out of so many songs by Javed Akhtar, they ask her to sing this the 3rd time?

I liked what he told about the trolls though.

That song was on special request. This is her actual song for Javed Akthar special. I expected that question will come up hence logged in to post this.

sonytv (@SonyTV) Tweeted: #IdolShanmukhapriya ki performance se sabka dil dhadkega. Dekhna mat bhooliyega #JavedAkhtarSpecial #IndianIdol2020 iss weekend raat 9:30 baje, sirf Sony par!

#HimeshReshammiya #AdityaNarayan @fremantle_india @The_AnuMalik @SonuKakkar @Javedakhtarjadu @ShanmukhapriyaO https://t.co/n4hFBg0Qk6 https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1407662218624212994?s=20

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

That song was on special request. This is her actual song for Javed Akthar special. I expected that question will come up hence logged in to post this.

sonytv (@SonyTV) Tweeted: #IdolShanmukhapriya ki performance se sabka dil dhadkega. Dekhna mat bhooliyega #JavedAkhtarSpecial #IndianIdol2020 iss weekend raat 9:30 baje, sirf Sony par!

#HimeshReshammiya #AdityaNarayan @fremantle_india @The_AnuMalik @SonuKakkar @Javedakhtarjadu @ShanmukhapriyaO

Thank you!!🤗

Edited by padee4 - 2 years ago