Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Amroo has found her real self & pledged to be happy so she is no more crying. R has seen lipstick mark on Veer's shirt and thought Amveer were having a moment and Veer took this opportunity and did PDA and Amroo played along. Amroo said to R she wishes even he get a girl who will love him like that🤣.

Amroo has promised RM that she will make Veer sit on throne. So for that she is trying to keep alcohol away from him & took him to public hospital to see that people are suffering yet they want to live are not cribbing like him. She wants him to become a king and help people. 

Acha what about that scene where veer pushed that wheel chair man from the clif 

Ho gya ya aayega wo scene

Grey-licious thumbnail

And what about veer being shot

Wo bhi drama ?? 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Acha what about that scene where veer pushed that wheel chair man from the clif 

Ho gya ya aayega wo scene

nope kal hai vo.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

And what about veer being shot

Wo bhi drama ?? 

It was Papa Sahab secret child trying to kill Veer but Amroo frisbee ke tarah plate udake hit his hand and protected Veer.

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This song suits them❤️ Don't know why, I can see that love in their fights also😆 I love their nok jhoks more like it was shown in today's episode😆 I love such couples tbh not cheesy type couples😆

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now that the cast is going back to Mumbai, I’m hoping they’ll show R finally getting his own place with his papa R & living there before the Prem drama unfolds so AmVeer can live at least few days without R being around them 24/7 😆

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tonight’s episode was really good...full of AmVeer ❤️  But even story wise, it’s finally moving ahead, with Amrit determined to sudhrofy Veer, it’ll just strengthen AmVeer bond❤️ she’ll also play jasoos & expose PS in front of Veer, bechara will be completely shattered  but I know his Amrit will be there to take care of him  I’m hoping they have a good storyline for R ahead too...right now he just looks like a sidey who follows AmVeer everywhere with his broken heart & hatred for AmVeer 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Tonight’s episode was really good...full of AmVeer ❤️  But even story wise, it’s finally moving ahead, with Amrit determined to sudhrofy Veer, it’ll just strengthen AmVeer bond❤️ she’ll also play jasoos & expose PS in front of Veer, bechara will be completely shattered  but I know his Amrit will be there to take care of him  I’m hoping they have a good storyline for R ahead too...right now he just looks like a sidey who follows AmVeer everywhere with his broken heart & hatred for AmVeer 

True, Amrit is settling down with Veer. R can see the bond AmVeer share. Yet he wants to make Amrit see how wrong Veer is. The interesting part here is R wants to prove Veer wrong because he is jealous, not because he loves Amrit or wants to help her. R's constant carrying of an unconscious Veer is his way of rub it on A's face how she married the wrong man. 

Amrit is done with self-pitying, she has realized she has to make effort to normalize her life and  she is making genuine efforts at it. While she tries to be the ideal wife to Veer, Amrit also tries to bring R back to senses whenever she feels that R needs a reality check. 

However, it is ultimately V and R who needs to fix their lives. V needs to let go of his past which is constantly pushing him towards insanity and forgive himself for what happened 22 years ago. R needs to realise love is not everything, should stop stalking AmVeer and remember the advice he once gave to Uday.