~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #3~ || Veer Sahab ki Biwi Sahab || - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

I have a doubt to clarify, We know Veer as an Artist, but did the makers tell us anything about education? Did PS destroy Veer's chances of having good education too?😒

Originally posted by gibige

I have a doubt to clarify, We know Veer as an Artist, but did the makers tell us anything about education? Did PS destroy Veer's chances of having good education too?😒

He seems to be educated...I mean he speaks English and back in the day idk if anyone who was uneducated spoke English ðŸ¤” I am sure RM must’ve sent Veer to school & college, maybe he went abroad for his studies and was there with PS’ real son who continued drugging him there 

Edited by indian_beauty - 2 years ago

True, Amrit is settling down with Veer. R can see the bond AmVeer share. Yet he wants to make Amrit see how wrong Veer is. The interesting part here is R wants to prove Veer wrong because he is jealous, not because he loves Amrit or wants to help her. R's constant carrying of an unconscious Veer is his way of rub it on A's face how she married the wrong man. 

Amrit is done with self-pitying, she has realized she has to make effort to normalize her life and  she is making genuine efforts at it. While she tries to be the ideal wife to Veer, Amrit also tries to bring R back to senses whenever she feels that R needs a reality check

However, it is ultimately V and R who needs to fix their lives. V needs to let go of his past which is constantly pushing him towards insanity and forgive himself for what happened 22 years ago. R needs to realise love is not everything, should stop stalking AmVeer and remember the advice he once gave to Uday. 

@Bold- AGREED!!

@Red- I’m glad Amrit has stopped her self-pity and trying to be happy, but I think she hasn’t fully understood the effect all this will have on people around her. Seeing her happy & normal, Veer will prolly be hopeful & think that A is in love with him & he may start expecting from A, and I don’t think she’s gonna be ready for that anytime soon. Also if she’s constantly gonna try to help R, he’s gonna hold onto the hope that maybe A will return to him. I think st this point A needs to let R go completely, it’s the only way R can move on and do something meaningful in his life. 

Originally posted by indian_beauty

He seems to be educated...I mean he speaks English and back in the day idk if anyone who was uneducated spoke English ðŸ¤” I am sure RM must’ve sent Veer to school & college, maybe he went abroad for his studies and was there with PS’ real son who continued drugging him there 

Veer is a royal family member, it is customary for such high-class families to use cutlery at the dining table and speak English. There is no real education needed there. 

This is the reason why I am thinking if he completed his studies??

Veer is a royal family member, it is customary for such high-class families to use cutlery at the dining table and speak English. There is no real education needed there. 

This is the reason why I am thinking if he completed his studies??

True, but I doubt they'll show us if Veer ever completed his studies. It would be nice to see that Veer didn't finish school because of PS and then Amrit is helping him finish his studies 

@Bold- AGREED!!

@Red- I’m glad Amrit has stopped her self-pity and trying to be happy, but I think she hasn’t fully understood the effect all this will have on people around her. Seeing her happy & normal, Veer will prolly be hopeful & think that A is in love with him & he may start expecting from A, and I don’t think she’s gonna be ready for that anytime soon. Also if she’s constantly gonna try to help R, he’s gonna hold onto the hope that maybe A will return to him. I think st this point A needs to let R go completely, it’s the only way R can move on and do something meaningful in his life. 

@Red:

A is now slowly realizing the responsibilities that her marriage carries, even though she does not want to start a life with Veer as yet with time she will have to give her marriage a chance.

However, R's case is something to worry about as he is not going to give up on A . Hence, at some point A will have to let go of R so that everyone lives a peaceful life.

Coming to PS, he will soon bring his son into the royal family and will poison V's mind against R to create trouble in AmVeer's marital life. Coz once Veer becomes the King, PS will have to permanently eliminate Veer to get his son the throne. Also, PS has to make sure AmVeer stays apart and will not have a child, who can be called the next heir.

True, but I doubt they'll show us if Veer ever completed his studies. It would be nice to see that Veer didn't finish school because of PS and then Amrit is helping him finish his studies 

I don't think even Amrit completed her studies. She was merely 17 years when the partition happened and for the next 4 years, she lived the life of a refugee. There is a chance that  RM sent V to a boarding school as she could not control him. 

Now that the cast is going back to Mumbai, I’m hoping they’ll show R finally getting his own place with his papa R & living there before the Prem drama unfolds so AmVeer can live at least few days without R being around them 24/7 ðŸ˜†

Amveer room will be back...😆

Now that the cast is going back to Mumbai, I’m hoping they’ll show R finally getting his own place with his papa R & living there before the Prem drama unfolds so AmVeer can live at least few days without R being around them 24/7 ðŸ˜†

I don't think R will go anywhere, he will live with father in  Veer's Delhi Palace. RM is too fond of R, she would never allow him to go away.

But if PS brings his son as P into the family, it will be interesting to see how RM behaves with R and nakli P😆

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago