The scnes that gave you powerful goosebumps

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Just thinking about the scenes where Abhay is frozen and hypnotizes piya to forget him, then piya “unfreezes” him and then abhay returns her her memories. Those are such simply powerful scenes. I mean after those scenes i feel my emotions at its peak. Goosebumps all over. Desperately wishing to be part of that world.  As much as i complain about writers they gave many amazing powerful scenes. 

Let us discuss what other scenes you guys find powerful

These two scenes are so impactful and powerful that I never get tired of watching them, and they bring solace to my heart.❤️

Originally posted by Arnik1120

Just thinking about the scenes where Abhay is frozen and hypnotizes piya to forget him, then piya “unfreezes” him and then abhay returns her her memories. Those are such simply powerful scenes. I mean after those scenes i feel my emotions at its peak. Goosebumps all over. Desperately wishing to be part of that world.  As much as i complain about writers they gave many amazing powerful scenes. 

Let us discuss what other scenes you guys find powerful

All above scenes which u mentioned are my favourite 🤩 

And I also use to love chaiwala Baba scenes whenever he described about abhiya my heart was relieved that they r for each other ❤️

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

These two scenes are so impactful and powerful that I never get tired of watching them, and they bring solace to my heart.❤️

Those lines “tujhe tujhse tod lu kahi khud se jod lu.” I never thought about sara and imraan for this song for whom it was orignally written but rather abhiya. Ot suits them perfect.

Yess I love all the abhiya scenes so much that it becomes really difficult but I will mention some of them.. 

During Danish Panchhi Engagement scene where Piya and Abhay shares their first kiss that whole scenes was magical

Abhay jumping with piya from her hostel room to save from Danish 😍😍

And Abhay taking her memories and immense love and pain in his eyes- one of the most emotional but beautiful sequence. 

And the scene that gave real goosebumps after all this - Abhay giving her memories back and Piya professing her love for him and their union after a long time and that hug.. Piya saying - mujhe khuc se door mat karo and Abhay replying I love you piya.. I love you... Pure magic indeed 

And Piya all determined to save Haseena from vampires and not losing faith in Abhay even after all that Abhay Elina track ❤❤

A show treat to eyes , heart  .. To everything

There are sooooo many scenes but I realllyyyy love the bite one scene of abhiya along with sid tht n the way abhay claim piya for him n made sid so mad