Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

He definitely is! Yaay whoopie!❤️

Raavi knows now that she can trust him completely so she won't hold back but Shiva's has his insecurities so even if Shiva falls in love first, I believe Raavi would be the one to acknowledge it first😳

Kya mast confession hoga woh!

Can't wait for their journey and slow burn ❤️

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Dev tells she does so much online shopping🤣

We were thinking so high of babuji all this time🤣

He didn't bring any of those beautiful pieces😳 Tch.

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Now I can't wait for angry, intense, protective Shiva when Raavi slips on the oil ☺️

Meri umeedein

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

@bold: he can, and I wish he would, but Dhara devi beech mein aake bakwaas karegi 🤢

Dhara Devi  ko bhi utakar phenko 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

We were thinking so high of babuji all this time🤣

He didn't bring any of those beautiful pieces😳 Tch.

Babuji will now only do shopping for junior gaumbi now that action is over🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

gaura seriously did action for maa ki khushi

i am sure with shiva being president of dhara fanclub ..they will do action for bhabhima ki khushi🤣🤣

@bold: i wonder how raavi will react if shiva says this to her 🤣

but then she is the vice president of dhara fan club 😆

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Can somebody please tell me what kind of Thank you, Shiva wanted or wants  from Raavi?😆

I'll tell you soon😆

Just like the bathtub one🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, so all the Pandya brothers get action while Shiva gets a text message of Thank you. Ittu sa chota as thank you . Frustration ho gaya bechare ko. 🤣

I am also copy-pasting what I wrote yesterday. Most of the times, Shiva is rejected, or no one bothers to overwhelm him! I think the diary will play a significant role to bring the Dev angle back into equation. 

Musings before the break of the Dawn: 

Well, I am going back to a scene that rocks a little low on my favourite list, but it does mean a lot in terms of dynamics. The scene I am referring to is Dev being all tired with lipstick impressions on his face post his SR. That scene was meant to be hilarious, but a lot was going on between Shiva and Dev. 

Dhara awkwardly asked him to take a bath; Gaumbi and Hardik were grinning while Krish made this hilarious comment about his sleepless night. 

Amidst all this was Shiva, clearly furious about the tea and retorts to calling Dev as insensitive moving on in his life while everything else around him is shattered. 

I love the contrasts of the scene in Shiva’s mind. Here he was Rejected, hated and above all, his family being in the doldrums because of Dev’s mistakes. It irked him and perhaps punched him hard about his own life. 

What I miss the most are Dev-Shiva conflicts. It seems pretty disjointed to see them both in great harmony with each other. The underlying tension between Shiva and Dev made for a great sibling vibe which the show Makers ignored. 

Siblings don't always mean singing YKB. There are a lot of things that flow between them. Dev-Shiva conflict mellowing down just killed an entire exciting competition In the show. 

There was a lot to be removed, but somehow, the makers love Dhara slow walks, food and kitchen drama, Weird camera angles with Anita rather than subtle nuances and real issues. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I can’t wait for his confession Raavi ko toh pakka filmy hogi pur Shiva❤️

Shiva's confession will be intense and all hearts.. i can't wait for it ❤️

he just started falling today and we already started talking about confession 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva almost got the kangan today😆 if Raavi hadn’t come, he would have gotten it🤣