Is Yashashri there in the show

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 days ago

I heard that she is playing a character called Saroj. Is it true? I haven't seen a single episode with her

Posted: 6 days ago

Yes. She is there. Her main role is to torture everyone including Randheer, Amrit, Vashma and Uday. 🤣😂🤣

Posted: 5 days ago

Can you tell me from which day she entered the show. I am her fan since Odhani days

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by Sanaya-hi-Rani

Can you tell me from which day she entered the show. I am her fan since Odhani days

She’s not pleasing to watch in the role she’s given for this show. So you ain’t missing anything, trust me smiley36

Posted: 4 days ago
Originally posted by rouble_lover

She’s not pleasing to watch in the role she’s given for this show. So you ain’t missing anything, trust me smiley36

That's all right. She has been doing negative roles for a while now. I am okay with it. I watched a few scenes... Liked it. 

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by Sanaya-hi-Rani

She has entered post leap as Saroj Sahani. Episode 51. Enjoy smiley9 She is a brilliant actress. Even though she is torturing my couple VashmAy still I like her smiley36

Posted: 14 hours ago

If there is anyone whom I hate in this show is ONE and ONLY Saroj. Cnt stand her behaviour. I dnt even hate Veer for separating Randhir and Amrit. But Saroj I hate her. Waiting for the day someone gives her back the way she behaves with others 

Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye