Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I don't like Keerthi much either, but to be fair to her, while Sunny may have similarities with Raghav, but according to her Sunny is not directly or indirectly responsible for anyone's death in his family.

As far as I understood from whatever of Raghav's past they shown yesterday, it was more about the wrong choices he made that indirectly led to his nana and brother losing their lives.. And as grave as that mistake maybe, I think 10 years is a long time to punish him.. he was young and foolish.and life's too short to hold grudges for that long..

Totally agree with u..to punish him for so long & not trying to understand him is not fair with him..

From the epi it is sure..that what choice he made was not cause he wanted..he had no options left..as he was elder, in house..he had to take that step which he took..& his family didn't understand him & just judges him on what others told...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Arey she needs to fall really bad only then she will understand Raghav's and other relationships' value .. 

And for me SunKee are an official couple. Farhaad is out of this picture now.....

If my guesses serves me right....Keerthi will end up getting pregnant with Sunny and that is what will give rise to the drama. Sunny won't be ready for marriage but will want the child and Keerthi won't be able to keep the child without marriage. Raghav will become blood thirsty and Amma will go into depression...therefore only sane people Farhaad and Pallavi will take matters in hand and show Sunny how important marriages are and what value they hold in an individual's life....

Sunki r official for sure...I don't think Farhad comes in all this for sure...

Love the theory❤️

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I don't like Keerthi much either, but to be fair to her, while Sunny may have similarities with Raghav, but according to her Sunny is not directly or indirectly responsible for anyone's death in his family.

As far as I understood from whatever of Raghav's past they shown yesterday, it was more about the wrong choices he made that indirectly led to his nana and brother losing their lives.. And as grave as that mistake maybe, I think 10 years is a long time to punish him.. he was young and foolish.and life's too short to hold grudges for that long..

@bold I second that👍🏼

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Same Shreya..as Pallu's friend, I don't have any problem with her..she is a good friend for sure😳

But as sister🤪..when in MMS kaand...she cried on her brother shoulder.. such thing happened to her...that time only her brother stood for her...that also she just ignored..- she's like he's doing all naatak😡...she knows, cause of this...he married Pallu too😵

Ehsan faramosh nikli...and not even once she mentioned about the time when Raghav was standing rock solid for them when they were in jail 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Ehsan faramosh nikli...and not even once she mentioned about the time when Raghav was standing rock solid for them when they were in jail 

yaa..such imp matter..she even didnt share with Sunny..nothing..few days back like she was scared to step out..now its like nothing has happened..

that track just went missing, with less importance😕

Ap06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree, I hate the expression she makes all the time in front of Raghav or whenever his names comes 🤢! If she cannot forgive him, then why did she hug him during the jail phase?! This is why I dont like her, she was somewhat an opportunist when she was stuck in jail, and then after being released, again back to square one!

I think the reason why she is scared of Raghav knowing about Sunny is - remember the other guy whom Raghav suspected of Kirti being in a relationship, he almost beat him up and threatened him to stay away from Kriti, so maybe she doesnt want Raghav to treat Sunny similarly.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I m just not able to like her from day 1😵...her attitude towards Raghav😡..is still same😡..today also she again made faces😵..when Amma told her that, she forgave Raghav..

But one thing I m not able to understand her is that...she doesn't like Raghav...but him knowing about Sunny..matters her the most...she doesn't want Raghav to find about her & Sunny matters...if she really hates her brother, then y does what he feel is mattering her the most🤔

She choosed the boy who is just like her brother..

Traumatic past, rude, mannerless, proudish.. doesn't value relationship, doesn't believe in marriage ..so many similarities they have..

But she is able to understand Sunny, not her own brother..

She is not even trying to know him or even understand him..even when Pallu told her, that Raghav is innocent..her facial expressions didn't change much😤😤..

She just judges him by his behavior..

amma and kirti are same they conveniently twist things accordingly ..

sibling war quite common maybe jealousy or hurt by sunny taunts that her bro is rich ..

she wants sunny and she is forced to stay with raghu for pallu .

pallu is thread between family and raghu if pallu goes away these 2 will go thats why raghu doesnt want pallu to go so he stopped her ..

but slowly he realized no matter what pallu is main for him whatever he does now is solely for pallu ..

time will come when things go haywire he will choose to be all alone 

and if he has to choose he will choose pallu over his family because pallu is a healer but these 2 are heart piercing ppl 

i used to like kirti but no more she is selfish when in jail she needed her brother and now back to the same old thing ..

amma and kirti uses and throw raghu period ..

past cant change pain will vanish only by talks and pallu sat with him to bring the pain out 

farhad was right she can bring real raghu out of the cocoon ..

i am so happy they cleared anything why he hates middle class i mistook him but now its clear he wants to run off from past ..

pallu story has one more leaf to cover very interesting episode ..

kirti is useless character i bet she will hurt pallu start hating raghvi if sunny is not accepted ..

lets see 

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar Keerthi ki koi logic hai hi nahi!

Sunny is a duplicate of her brother but ishq wala love hai toh chalega. It's very frustrating to hear her defend Sunny but not be able to empathize with her own brother. 

Keeping typical ITV plots in mind, I think one of the dramatic turning points will be ke she'll get pregnant by Sunny and then Raghav will go ballistic while Pallavi will become the family's rock and point of sanity and stability. I don't love this track, but I don't mind agar aisa ho so long as RaghVi stay together. That's my ultimate concern ke behen ke tantrums ke chakkar mein bhai ki ghrihasti na barbaad hojaye!

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I m just not able to like her from day 1😵...her attitude towards Raghav😡..is still same😡..today also she again made faces😵..when Amma told her that, she forgave Raghav..

But one thing I m not able to understand her is that...she doesn't like Raghav...but him knowing about Sunny..matters her the most...she doesn't want Raghav to find about her & Sunny matters...if she really hates her brother, then y does what he feel is mattering her the most🤔

She choosed the boy who is just like her brother..

Traumatic past, rude, mannerless, proudish.. doesn't value relationship, doesn't believe in marriage ..so many similarities they have..

But she is able to understand Sunny, not her own brother..

She is not even trying to know him or even understand him..even when Pallu told her, that Raghav is innocent..her facial expressions didn't change much😤😤..

She just judges him by his behavior..

ayoo ashu princess rao is on another planet  usko dharti pe lane ke liye sunny nam ka spacecraft jaruri hai aane do aane do dhadam se jamin pe giregi us din unme sab budhhi aayegi tbtk koi matha kyu na fod le but princess rao waise hi rhegi..

chlo i will wait for zatka to princes rao i m in for it👍🏼

Anna n sunny ka comparison nhi ho skta both are diff raghu ki achhaey n burayine dono ka level sunny agle saat janam me nhi nap skta 🤣 huare liye o category me hi nhi hai.... 

let’s wait n watch .... bhag sunny bhag 

Vits thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The actress playing keerthi is not such a good actress. Her facial expressions are all wrong and she seems uncomfortable on camera.