ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

These people are hell bent on ruining Virat's character and I just can't stand that. Mujhe lagta tha kiye log Pakhi ko Sai se zyaada priority dete hai, but as it turns out ye log Pakhi ko Virat se bhi zyaada priority dete h. If Pakhi is what they want let them have her, I don't give a s***t about this drama anymore. I used to watch it because of Sairat and Neil and Ayesha's acting, but ab aur nahi bardasht ho raha hai. The reason I hate this is because aisa nahi hai ki Virat ka character bura h ya fir Sai ka. Bothof them have their flawsmand that is what makes them perfect. But these people only know how to copy. Aur uske kaaran they are making Virat do all sorts of OOC stuff. 

Jab ek character gande tareeke se likha jaata hai to uss character se chhidh machti hai, lekin jab usko faaltu ka ghatiya tareeke se dikhaaya jaata hai to dikhaane waale se chhidh machti hai, and that is exactly the case with Virat.

Aur aisa nahi hai that baaki trp aunties ko ye sab accha lag rha hai. Meri mummy ne to dekhna hi chhod diya. She used to watch the top 3: Anupama, GHKKPM and Imlie. But ab she just watches Imlie and Anupama. Reason? Because she thinks that this show just have drama. And that is so not good for her mental health.  And I completely agree. 

Ye jo ghatiya kisam ki cheezein dikha rahe hai na, ye nayi generationse zyaada purani generation ko bakwas lagega. Because they are basically showing almost all characters supporting EMA between Bhabhi and Devar. And if there is one thing that makes every person's blood boil, it is the thought of some other woman/ man coming between them and their spouses. Hell, even I don't know how I will react if soemthing like this happened with me. Not even the entire thing, just living in the same house as that woman will make me mad.

So whatever bs this is, I won't be a part of it. Jab tak inke dimaag ki ghanti nahi bajti, I won't be watching this show. I am sorry but Sairat is just not enough for me. 

Baaki agar OS vagerah likhne ho to mere dimaag mein imaginary Sairat abhi bhi zinda hai. But I cannot tolerate this pathetic excuse of a couple.