Continuing following Ghum or quit?

Poll

Continuing following Ghum or quit?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KJSairat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Soo, I have quite a high level of tolerance, hell I've even enjoyed Ekta's shows such as Naagin etc (putting my brain aside), but this I don't know. I honestly don't know and wanted to know how others are feeling about it. 

Usually I don't get emotionally attached to characters, but this time it was different. The initial months were extremely well executed and made me love this serial with my whole heart. It has happened umpteen times that I enjoyed a show a lot, it eventually turned trash after a point and so I decided to quit it. I usually don't decide it, it comes naturally to me to just stop. But it's so different with Ghum. Right now, I know I can definitely handle more shit, but it makes me sad. It had lots of potential to turn it into something very beautiful, different but they are hellbent on butchering Virat's character and Sai's too to some extent and it irritates the hell out of me. I still love the show, for Sai Joshi at least ❤️ and the analysis that keep providing new POV's after which even Vankar Baba's crappy writing makes some sense (Thanks a lot to those forumwaasis 🤗) , the actors and their fabulous acting makes it a treat to watch despite everything but yeah... 

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago