Yug and gunjan wedding - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is hopeless 😞 

I have stopped watching this as I felt the non sense is too much..it’s really irritating that how your family can just force you in marrying someone else Leaving your wife behind..

Kahani she is so stupid.. who asked her to go n talk in front of media.. hopeless completely hopeless..

I guess they will introduce someone kahani to spoil it further 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So the precap was true! This yug an his wedding is a joke. And kahani is beyond stupid here. 

I think ll take a break and watch it when yug marries kahani again 🤣.

On a serious note, this marrying and re marrying multiple times in instalments is not just stupid but illegal to. 

I wish this show is boycotted. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never thought that Gul will show such stupidity I mean seriously her other shows never separated the leads and now this !!! 

Pathetic I didn’t expect this from her.. she is taking the route of K serials !!! 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sias2

I never thought that Gul will show such stupidity I mean seriously her other shows never separated the leads and now this !!! 

Pathetic I didn’t expect this from her.. she is taking the route of K serials !!! 

I kinda feel bad for gunjan too tbh. Tho she is a wench she was cheated by yug time and again to settle scores accordingly. 

Yug is the actual villian of this show along with that bhadkididi 😆.

Khair not gonna watch this rinse repeat Shaadi... Please tag me when something interesting comes up so ll watch then. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sigh.. this show has been ruined well and good now