Anand Ji to grace Indian Idol on Father's Day - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Kuch bhi bolo yaar, Nihal kya feel ke saath gaane laga hai! Can't believe he is the same guy whose performances I skipped! This just proves sometimes singers need time to find their mark, we can't just judge them based on their first few performances.

I won't be surprised if I see him Top 5. Him and Sayli better make it. Arunita and Danish will be there for sure. The remaining place can be taken by anyone else.

And Anandji is amazing as always, such a sport 🤗❤️

give slow romantic numbers to nihal n he has always sung them well. his tere naam in 1st epi was better than pawandeep.

Also he has the best voice of them all. 

Edited by naq5 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naq5

give slow romantic numbers to nihal n he has always sung them well. his tere naam in 1st epi was better than pawandeep.

Also he has the best voice of them all. 

In the beginning of the show, I never enjoyed his performances much but there's such a huge improvement in him that I cannot help but root for him. If there's anyone's performance I look forward to after Sayli and Arunita, its his. Loved loved loved his rendition of Tumse Milna last week ❤️

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

In the beginning of the show, I never enjoyed his performances much but there's such a huge improvement in him that I cannot help but root for him. If there's anyone's performance I look forward to after Sayli and Arunita, its his. Loved loved loved his rendition of Tumse Milna last week ❤️

Nihal: der ai, durust ai 😊

He sounds just magical in promo of this week!! ❤️ Looking forward to hear his song.

I underestimated him for a careless & non-sincere perception about him. I was wrong! He has a good voice, good understanding of music and off course perfect emotion to be recognized as a good singer!!! 👏

Good Luck Nihal 😊

Originally posted by SamirM

Nihal: der ai, durust ai 😊

He sounds just magical in promo of this week!! ❤️ Looking forward to hear his song.

I underestimated him for a careless & non-sincere perception about him. I was wrong! He has a good voice, good understanding of music and off course perfect emotion to be recognized as a good singer!!! 👏

Good Luck Nihal 😊

@bold: I used to think the same thing. But now I can see its his cool attitude that helps him, he doesn't stress so I guess that helps him sing better. He is definitely professional singer material 👏