Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Hume kabhi wapas rrahel ko ek sath dekhne ko milega iss jaman mei..😭

Apdi sollathel kadavul manasu vacha parkaalam 😆

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Oh why did he quit 

He had a one year contract and he said much later in an interview, he was never planning to do a show which was running more than a year. So the team knew this and still took him on board. He was keen on taking up another offer, which was only 6 month show. But he went with this, because he liked the script and character.
He was new in the industry, so he might not been much aware that taking up a daily soap means it has high chances to run more than a year if it becomes huge success. I remember his co-actor and creative team made fun of this reason, when they show ended abruptly. But he wanted to leave the show for a long time, but the team convinced him to stay as they just got the fame and started earn money. While doing the show he got offered a movie. So he had to take 1,5 month from the show and shot like Rrahul did. Came for few days and left again. Then he came back but he still wanted to leave the show and he started to look really dull. So he end up quitting the show due to health reason (this is the official statement at that time). But afterwards it looked like he wanted to do other projects (movies and finite shows). But after 2 years him and IPKKND cast came back and did few episodes for Hotstar called IPKKND ek paar bhir (or something). And in 2017 Barun did take up ITV show IPKKND 3, but that was big flop because people wanted Sanaya and Barun together. And it only lasted 70 episodes because of fans pressured them again. 

Fans can really have the power to shut down a show. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

He had a one year contract and he said much later in an interview, he was never planning to do a show which was running more than a year. So the team knew this and still took him on board. He was keen on taking up another offer, which was only 6 month show. But he went with this, because he liked the script and character.
He was new in the industry, so he might not been much aware that taking up a daily soap means it has high chances to run more than a year if it becomes huge success. I remember his co-actor and creative team made fun of this reason, when they show ended abruptly. But he wanted to leave the show for a long time, but the team convinced him to stay as they just got the fame and started earn money. While doing the show he got offered a movie. So he had to take 1,5 month from the show and shot like Rrahul did. Came for few days and left again. Then he came back but he still wanted to leave the show and he started to look really dull. So he end up quitting the show due to health reason (this is the official statement at that time). But afterwards it looked like he wanted to do other projects (movies and finite shows). But after 2 years IPKKND team came back and did few episodes for Hotstar called IPKKND rewind (or something). And in 2017 Barun did take up ITV show IPKKND 3, but that was big flop because people wanted Sanaya and Barun together. And it only latest 70 episodes because of fans pressured them again. 

Fans can really have the power to shut down a show. 

Paah this much big story and this much craze I am speechless 😲

I saw barbun only one web series ASUR on VootSelect and it is my most favourite 

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Apdi sollathel kadavul manasu vacha parkaalam 😆

Itha thavara Vera entha serialum pakrathu illa.. 😭ipa ithukuda illana en athaikuda utkanthu tamil telugu serial paka vendiyathu thaan...

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mudinja ipkknd paaru.. romba nalla irukkum..enaku romba romba pidicha serial le athuvum onnu.. 

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I only had 1 week to digest that the show was ending 😭bcuz the fans demanded not to see any other male lead other than barun..

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Itha thavara Vera entha serialum pakrathu illa.. 😭ipa ithukuda illana en athaikuda utkanthu tamil telugu serial paka vendiyathu thaan...

Nanum enna panna poren theriyala enga aathulla yaarum serial parka matta tamil serial eh ipa mokkaya dhan irruku aduthu kuch rang dhan parka poren avalo dhan 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Mudinja ipkknd paaru.. romba nalla irukkum..enaku romba romba pidicha serial le athuvum onnu.. 

Oh kk nan ipkknd 2 parthen on and off

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah people were crazy not just for the couple onscreen, but the entire team was creating fun atmosphere offscreen. If you think Rrahul is creating the masti mode offscreen, just imagine when all of the cast of IPKKND are like that. It's was so much fun offscreen (just check few segment on youtube). They were like kids pulling each other. Everyone will wait for their off screen segments. 

You just have to imagine IMMJ2 currently scenario double up. Barun quitting news got out a month before it got wrapped up - but they were not planning to end the show. The plan was to continue the show without him cause Star Plus was really happy with the show's numbers. Barun even shot scenes where his character was suppose to be killed in the show. And knowing this people went crazy hence the pressure. Fans will spam SP's emails and stand in front of their office demonstrating. So Barun completed the show and went to London with Sanaya to promote the show on last time. Then Sanaya got a message, which says they have to wrap up everything in two days. It was shocking for her. So yeah a lot of drama. 

If SO-ME was big back thing then IPKKND would also got this trending fame as IMMJ2 has now - the fandom of the show is one of the biggest. But it won alot of awards.

I have seen Asur as well. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Yeah people were crazy not just for the couple onscreen, but the entire team was creating fun atmosphere offscreen. If you think Rrahul is creating the masti mode offscreen, just imagine when all of the cast of IPKKND are like that. It's was so much fun offscreen (just check few segment on youtube). They were like kids pulling each other. Everyone will wait for their off screen segments. 

You just have to imagine IMMJ2 currently scenario double up. Barun quitting news got out a month before it got wrapped up - but they were not planning to end the show. The plan was to continue the show without him cause Star Plus was really happy with the show's numbers. Barun even shot scenes where his character was suppose to be killed in the show. And knowing this people went crazy hence the pressure. Fans will spam SP's emails and stand in front of their office demonstrating. So Barun completed the show and went to London with Sanaya to promote the show on last time. Then Sanaya got a message, which says they have to wrap up everything in two days. It was shocking for her. So yeah a lot of drama. 

If SO-ME was big back thing then IPKKND would also got this trending fame as IMMJ2 has now - the fandom of the show is one of the biggest. But it won alot of awards.

I have seen Asur as well. 

Oh my god I felt very sad to here this 😒

👍🏼 nice thriller show loved it