Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Scissor

They really want to put the shutters down of their own show.😡any way some where I heard that veer will ask hands of Rani for remarriage with her in front of his all family members.so I m putting some hope here.not getting that link or video.if its true then collection of family members is not bad idea🤪

If it leads darker then they can shut down the show . Better 😡

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Veer what to say for him. 

He stay with Kiara in one room. Yuckkkk 🤮🤮🤮 N he thought others think they r pure after their marriage truth out. 

What the hell he is thinking. He is God. He wants to spend his life with his own choice n Rani also spend her life with his terms n conditions. How can he control others life. Who gave him the rights. What a double standard he has. He is egoistic man. 😡😡

His character is completely destroyed. Now CVS has to declared him as a main villain of ATBA. N plz introduce a new hero for our cute sweet Rani. 

Veer is beyond repair now.🤦🤦🤦

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Veer is beyond repair now.🤦🤦🤦

yes he is now officially ATBA's main Villain who destroyed his own love story 😡😡

caller123 thumbnail

yes he is now officially ATBA's main Villain who destroyed his own love story 😡😡

Veer ,want to the difference between that video and you are sharing room with your brother's wife? What is the proof that nothing happened between you too. When you point one finger at Rani ,remember four of your own fingers pointing at you.

Yuck. So disgusting Veer 🤬🤢

CVS have gone. 

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

No wonder trp down. They are disrespecting such sacred relationships like marriage and all the other relationships. As I know Indians really respect their relationship ,specially marriage .

1PariGupta thumbnail

Veer ,want to the difference between that video and you are sharing room with your brother's wife? What is the proof that nothing happened between you too. When you point one finger at Rani ,remember four of your own fingers pointing at you.

Yuck. Do disgusting Veer 🤬🤢

CVS have gone. 

u r right dear he shared one room with his little bro's wife. He is so cheap. Really yuckkkk 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 

Once his MU clear for Birju Rani's relationship n after that if Rani ask him ur relationship is pure or not with Kiara becoz u two r share one room for so many days than what will his answer. Veer I hate u more day by day.😡😡

caller123 thumbnail

u r right dear he shared one room with his little bro's wife. He is so cheap. Really yuckkkk 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 

Once his MU clear for Birju Rani's relationship n after that if Rani ask him ur relationship is pure or not with Kiara becoz u two r share one room for so many days than what will his answer. Veer I hate u more day by day.😡😡

Rani should ask it. YUCK . Someone hit CVS head. They have lost their brains 🤬

1PariGupta thumbnail

No wonder trp down. They are disrespecting such sacred relationships like marriage and all the other relationships. As I know Indians really respect their relationship ,specially marriage .

yes u r right 👍 we Indians respect our all relationships. N all relationships have their own limits n boundaries. We r never crossing these lines.

N CVS show all the relationships r stake. Viewers not liking Veer n Kiara’s relationship. They can't tolerate this nonsense. That's why they boycott the show n it give trp drop every week. 

CVS have to stop this disgusting thing soon if they want to continue their show. 

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Rani should ask it. YUCK . Someone hit CVS head. They have lost their brains 🤬

I doubt on this Rani ask or not because they show Rani is so navie. 

Veer will clearly safe. 😡

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

this info is true or not plz confirm it. Plz sand the link for my inner satisfaction. 

My mind is so upset n it doesn't work now. 😔😔😥😥😢😢😢

Tried to find the video but unable to find on YouTube🥺just hope it is true so that ur mood get boost up and able to concentrate on your work.❤️