butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wamavasant

I m sure its regarding the trps

And how they ll work and give their best to get good numbers..

Oh I get it 👀

Promo bhi chahiye uske liye yaar. We had a discussion on CC. We need to spam SP’s insta with promo request. 

TT people are sleeping or busy bashing.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: butterturnips

I just joined twitter and saw this tweet coming in my recommendations so I thought that this was KV's original account! I'm feeling so bad right now  going to report this person immediately!

It's ok... Seems the user was trying to calm the panic.. But failed miserably... 

But for TRPs they need promo plus Udaariyaan had crazy wedding sequence... As shree09 said in another post... Our such track is pending... But hope they promote it on channel... Without promo trp is difficult... 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ab promo ke bina kuch nahin ho saktha... don’t the ph know this??? My god,., I typed this like 100 times till now that I’m fed up with ph and sp now... ph is a famous one and well established.. why are they not giving Promos? 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepshiii

Oh I get it 👀

Promo bhi chahiye uske liye yaar. We had a discussion on CC. We need to spam SP’s insta with promo request. 

TT people are sleeping or busy bashing.

Its pure business deepshiii sitara doesnt have any personal issue with our show

Trp increase hogi promo denge if is week at least badhi hoti to milne k chances the.

Show start hota hai to they promote it for 2-3 months after that it depends on trps. 

But ye bhi sach hai without a promo viewers attract karna is a tough task. 

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago
saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saakkabc

Ab promo ke bina kuch nahin ho saktha... don’t the ph know this??? My god,., I typed this like 100 times till now that I’m fed up with ph and sp now... ph is a famous one and well established.. why are they not giving Promos? 

Also it should not be like 1 new promo in a month... every 10 days there should be a new one... it needn’t be a very major event as well

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wamavasant

Its pure business deepshiii sitara doesnt have any personal issue with our show

Trp increase hogi promo denge if is week at least badhi hoti to milne k chances the.

Show start hota hai to they promote it for 2-3 months after then it depends on trps. 

But ye bhi sach hai without a promo viewers attract karna is a tough task. 

Haan that’s true. Business runs on profits and to the channel profits are generated through viewership.

But chalo, we can do our best to save the show and now there’ll be some drastic change as the tweet suggests. Let’s hope for the best 🤞🏻

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Going All Out kyun bol rahe h KV ji?  kuch gadbad h pakka!!

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepshiii

Haan that’s true. Business runs on profits and to the channel profits are generated through viewership.

But chalo, we can do our best to save the show and now there’ll be some drastic change as the tweet suggests. Let’s hope for the best 🤞🏻

I just hope the give an elaborate marriage track

Marriage tracks are great trp pullers

And yaha to sangeet haldi mehendi punjabi style dikha de