Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Kjo wonโ€™t let that happen. 

I don't think he cares about Shanaya that much. Her debut is with random dudes nobody knows or cares about. Ananya got to debut with Tiger who was already a star. 

Kiara had Guilty release on Netflix and Sanya has a Netflix movie coming up with Dharma too. It's not like Shanaya is any bigger or more important than them. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Am I among the minority who kinda liked the pics ๐Ÿ˜‚... they are not great, but not bad either...

You're a guy no? Then it makes sense.

I think it's only the female posters who are hating on her. 

Otherwise Shy is calling her a princess. Thug is defending her. Rekhaji is also a guy if I'm not wrong and he's also defending her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Wannabe , attention seeker , cheap 

Explain why itโ€™s cheap ? 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Photoshoot could have been better.

sreefan thumbnail

If she was not an industry baby she would be sidelined with the likes of Nora and Urvashi

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

You're a guy no? Then it makes sense.

I think it's only the female posters who are hating on her. 

Otherwise Shy is calling her a princess. Thug is defending her. Rekhaji is also a guy if I'm not wrong and he's also defending her. 

Hmmm... jealous lot ๐Ÿ˜›, what say?

Yeah, sure, just classify it as jealousy when men in this thread most likely haven't even looked past her bikini top. Do you even have a sec to look at that hairline in between all your drooling? Obviously not. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sreefan

If she was not an industry baby she would be sidelined with the likes of Nora and Urvashi

If she was not an industry baby, she would have probably been an invisible background dancer where Nora and Urvashi would be rocking the floor to saki saki and aashiq banaya. And even that's stretching it cuz it must be difficult to be a background dancer too, all my respect to them.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Yeah, sure, just classify it as jealousy when men in this thread most likely haven't even looked past her bikini top. Do you even have a sec to look at that hairline in between all your drooling? Obviously not. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oops, did I offend you?

And you wound me with this generalization. The first thing I noticed was the different hair-line/style (whatever it is called). It's quite unique, wouldn't you agree? [:LOL]

I also didn't understand do these pics really warrant so much of bashing? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khoobsurat actress se jealousy ho sakti he. But ye to humari supandi he. Isse kya jealousy?๐Ÿคก