Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

Don't worry it won't. In fact some shows got more interesting post marriage like Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi...it was also a new and very fresh show and in that also it was a love story and they get married but post that lot of problems came. The show got so popular that season 2 came and now the third season is coming. So in the same way, this show also might go since sooooo many problems are remaining

The revelation of Savitri and Dadi 

Ahaan' father's truth 

Mayank issue still remaining

And most importantly the difference of backgrounds of both Ahaan and Ishki. 

The nature of Ahaan 

Sarla aunty's mentality

So chill and enjoy the show

Kuch rang was a completely different show. The main theme of the show for the first season was Dev and his mom's equation. So the marriage wasn't a hindrance. Since the very beginning it was always going towards dt only. Dev got married widout ever understanding or resolving the issues between his mother and Sona. Anyways it was one of the very rare shows which handled the main theme very nicely for one whole season.

I never had the same interest fr the show in the second season. I know it's coming for a third season bcz it's popular. But it seems quite unnecessary to show dt after twice solving their differences , Devakshi r still having martial issues. I love the couple .....dts the only reason I might give the show a chance 

Anyways

Coming to IPZN......to each his own. To me a love story like this loses its charm when too much family drama is mixed wid it. Ahaan's mom's thing is a secret. Once it comes out in open......Ahaan will realise his mistakes. Mayank toh I hv absolutely no interest in . He should be out of the story .

Our opinions on this is completely different. I understand yours but don't agree to that. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

I agree. That's what I also feel. 

As for IPZN and other ITV , couple's marriage means , start of family drama. This Mayank part had such a nice build up. It's fine truth was revealed in today's choppy episode. It paved such a great and interesting premise for angsty romantic drama . But the tone pace and direction of the show has been set up for a boring premise as per everything we got today.

I would have preferred Ishqi's actual/ fake memory loss a better track than what is being planned .

Sorry but I'm just so disappointed 😔😣.

Exactly my point.

They still hv so much plot to explore before they jump into marriage. It would be a lot more interesting than family drama. 

For the first time Ahaan realises his mistakes and dt he actually has feelings for Ishqi. Instead of forgiving Ahaan , Ishqi should hv atleast given him a hard time for making her life hell for last 6 months. And Ahaan could hv tried to bring d original Ishqi .

The show has better tracks to explore before going in for marriage track .

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand and respect your opinion. Just told so coz I just want you to remain positive. During these COVID times we all have become a little negative thus we should try to be positive at least in the entertainment zone. 

Sorry dear if u found it inappropriate

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

I understand and respect your opinion. Just told so coz I just want you to remain positive. During these COVID times we all have become a little negative thus we should try to be positive at least in the entertainment zone. 

Sorry dear if u found it inappropriate

Arey no yaar......why would I find it inappropriate ?? Not at all. Don't be sorry.

See even I love KRPKAB. Dts why I explained . It had a very unique concept of how sometimes Mothers have such attachment towards son that they find it hard letting go off the control of their lives . 

And don't worry ......I don't let shows affect me negatively. I used to get to involved in shows earlier . Now I watch 3-4 shows and switch on and off depending on the track is good or not.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If any of you missed Param’s radio interview, visit Raj Baddhan’s Twitter. He has posted the link to listen back the interview 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

If any of you missed Param’s radio interview, visit Raj Baddhan’s Twitter. He has posted the link to listen back the interview 

link- https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP6BiyHHFo6/?utm_medium=copy_link

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Kuch rang was a completely different show. The main theme of the show for the first season was Dev and his mom's equation. So the marriage wasn't a hindrance. Since the very beginning it was always going towards dt only. Dev got married widout ever understanding or resolving the issues between his mother and Sona. Anyways it was one of the very rare shows which handled the main theme very nicely for one whole season.

I never had the same interest fr the show in the second season. I know it's coming for a third season bcz it's popular. But it seems quite unnecessary to show dt after twice solving their differences , Devakshi r still having martial issues. I love the couple .....dts the only reason I might give the show a chance 

Yeah the second season i never watched  and have no inclination to watch the 3rd either. 

But the first season was very well done and I agree that he married without resolving those issues - i have to say i loved the character of Sona's mom. Always such mature advice and outlook. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Param said that he was locked in first for the lead but to mean, he actually doesn't give that megalomaniac aura, I picture someone more like KSG in the character. I recently watched QH 2.0 and he really has that personality.