Episode 113| Impactful conversations

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today I am seriously impressed by Gautama. She handled her defeat with dignity. Yesterday, when she had hugged Ahilya I thought that she was planning something else, but I am quite glad to be proven wrong. 

I liked the way both Malharrao and Gautama explained Ahilya and Khanderao about their responsibilities and shortcomings. Quite an impactful scene. An achievement brings many more responsibilities, Malharrao explained about the same quite impactfully.

Gautama explained a sulking Khanderao about his shortcomings, instead of focusing his entire energy on Ahilya he needs to concentrate on improving himself.

I must say it was a good episode.👍🏼

• P.S. Yeh Dwarkabai Khanderao ko kya advice de rahi hai, khudko kamre mein band kar do taaki wife na padh sake. Advice of the year hai yeh🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yes!! She also came to Ahilya and said ki tumhe Khanderao ka man jeetna hoga 😳 that's a positive beginning.👏 Kudos queen👍🏼 take a bow! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dwarkabai manthara se aaj Kaikeyi ban gayi.. with her open hair and kop bhavan wala idea de diya KR ko😆🤣

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Dwarkabai manthara se aaj Kaikeyi ban gayi.. with her open hair and kop bhavan wala idea de diya KR ko😆🤣

Dwarkabai manthara aur kaikeyi ke beech mein ping-pong karti rehti hai🤪

But the one thing that I truly appreciate about this show is that the grey streaks are well painted. From Dwarka bai to khanderao each and every one show both positive and negative sides. Only Namoonabai and zaveri-samdhi are proper villains, but their characters are also understandable.

Sree0796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

But the one thing that I truly appreciate about this show is that the grey streaks are well painted. From Dwarka bai to khanderao each and every one show both positive and negative sides. Only Namoonabai and zaveri-samdhi are proper villains, but their characters are also understandable.

Warna normally ITV ke villains kaa characters samajh nahi aata. Aisa lagta hai jaise unnlogo ne sabki zindagi badtar banane ki kasam kha rakhi hai🤪

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

True! Ye historical dikhane k liye achhe grey characters shape kar rahe hai 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the wonderful update Sree😍..looks like a meaningful epi. Yet to catch up. Glad GB put some good sense into KR👍🏼

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Why is GB pressurizing ahilya to win over her husband when her husband treats her like a dirt bag? apne bete ko kuch bolegi nhi aur ahilya ko aur provoke karne ki koshish kari h to win over her husband....🤢GB ji, ahilya tried par jab nawabzaada nhi maanra toh kyun kare woh koshish...

her insecurities havent gone away ...knew that khanderao will guilt-ride her with his egotistical talks...🤢felt like the speech was token defense towards ahilya

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago