Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

FOR SUMBUL

>  Why are so less active on Instagram please do post pictures on regular basis we love you and we want to see you more and more maybe some photo shoots

FOR GASH-.

you're breaking stereotypes by playing a character like Aditya he's flawed Sometimes ppl criticize your character how do you deal with that

FOR ADILIE

Adilie is loved by audiences because of the uniqueness and age gap is also a factor . Adilie's chemistry is lit how do you manage that ?

QUESTION CREDIT-  π‘Ίπ’‰π’“π’†π’šπ’‚ 𝑡𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏

spelano.ws thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For Sumbul:

• I absolutely love you as Imlie, some of your performances as imlie have been my favourite on itv so far. You leave me in awe with your performances. Especially, the one where imlie questions the villagers for listening to aditya’s word over her. For the past two months, that side of imlie is a bit subdued and some fans have complaints of imlie being pushed to a background and want to see more of her and her individuality. What do you think of this? Are you satisfied with your character arc? 
  • What is the thing you most love about imlie and what is something you would like to change? Is there something you could have done differently as imlie if you had the chance to change it?

• Any special sequence you would like to see imlie in?

For Gashmeer:

• The character arc of aditya already everything I wanted from itv, not a saint but not a sinner either. Very human. Perfectly executed and portrayed. The subtle nuances you give aditya makes him so much more real. The way you portray him make him seem like an actual person standing next to me, do you work on aditya’s characterisation too or follow the script alone?

• Are you happy with how far aditya as a character has come and is there a change or something different you would like to see in the character in the future?

• Any sequence you would like to see aditya in? 

For Gash and Sumbul:

• People love the development of aditya and imlie’s relationship and the natural chemistry you both have. Are you happy with their progress, what do you think of their development and arc right now?

• Is there any particular sequence or change you would like to see with adilie in the future? 

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Please let Gashmeer and Sumbul know they are stellar performers and how happy we are we got these two as Aditya and Imlie. Lots of love and success to them both. Gashmeer is a natural (love the subtle naunces he gives aditya, voice modulation and emoting through the eyes) and Sumbul (voice modulation and expressions are perfect her eyes speak volumes) will go so far with her talent, absolute gems they are β€οΈ

Edited by spelano.ws - 2 years ago