Kriya journey part 2 - I am loving it

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all 

I am loving this track.... ❤️ the CVS are the best 

They are slowly but steadily repeating the previous season tracks....  First,  KST rescued pratigya from the goons at night , just like he rescued her from Angad and gang in season first,  when kriya first met...  Here also Krishna technically meets pratigya for the first time on that night,  ie,  after memory loss 

Second,  pratigya getting bitten by a snake.. And Krishna rescuing her... Just like previous season track but obviously circumstances are different 

Third,  Krishna ordering the best Saree in the shop for pratigya n admiring her from behind as she looks happily at his gift.... Just like in season one,  minus the cup of chai....  Aah,  memories..  N when Amma and meera  questions him he simply said its his money n he will spend it whomever he wishes for...   Do you guys remember how he spent his entire first salary,  after shutting down a shop of course 😔 but nonetheless his first salary on pratigya n how Amma and all others were jealous like greeeen jealous....  Ha 

What do you think ? I am loving this repetition of kriya tracks... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jahaan93 thumbnail

Am also loving this❤️

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOVING ITTT!!!! Loved your post, awesome as usual!!

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes of course all scans are repeated as first season, really i like too this track of memory loss.