dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all, 

What if Krishna remember just the face of  pratigya from past,  but not who is she or their relationship....?  I mean I wanted that to happen when he was driving with her that day...  Like he suddenly remembers her face as the one who was sitting next to him when the accident occurred,  while he was kissing her hand...  That would be a shocker to him!!!!  N he would be curious to know more about her and why he knew her face....  Please CVS please do something like that and make the kriya journey more interesting.....  

That doesn't mean it's not interesting now.... Just it will add more spice 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi all, 

What if Krishna remember just the face of  pratigya from past,  but not who is she or their relationship....?  I mean I wanted that to happen when he was driving with her that day...  Like he suddenly remembers her face as the one who was sitting next to him when the accident occurred,  while he was kissing her hand...  That would be a shocker to him!!!!  N he would be curious to know more about her and why he knew her face....  Please CVS please do something like that and make the kriya journey more interesting.....  

That doesn't mean it's not interesting now.... Just it will add more spice 

I totally agree di!! Tonight episode is emotional!! I really feel for Kriya and Krishna is soo lost without his babu!!

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

I totally agree di!! Tonight episode is emotional!! I really feel for Kriya and Krishna is soo lost without his babu!!

Yeah,  liked all kriya scenes .... Now that Adarsh n pratigya have met again,  I hope they team up soon and help kriya kids and get Krishna his memory back