Pallavi my girl, take a bow

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I literally cheered and clapped when Pallavi spoke up to baba today, telling him about his current flaws and his blindfolded anger. The way she didn't hold herself back ki baba ko bura lag jayega. 

I think this is the Pallavi that got lost for 2 years after she got married into the D fam. This is the real Pallavi who is finally free of all baggage and is turning back to her old form maybe. A logical person who isn't shy to call out anyone in her life, be it her baba or her husband. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The episodes revolve around the character growth of Pallavi and Raghav nowdays.

Pallavi has finally removed the blindfold of D-family from her eyes while Raghav is learning how to be mature and handle a relationship

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know, I genuinely teared up a little in that scene. It was a short scene, but she finally spoke up to Vijay πŸ‘

She spoke up to Sulochana, Mansi, and even Sharda in the past. But Vijay would always silence her, either through his own aggression, or because of her own intrinsic hangups. It felt monumental, first when she refused to let herself be leveraged in his powerplay with Raghav when he came to drag her back, and even more today when she told him what Sharda has also been saying- he's too blinded by his anger to see right from wrong. It truly was a wonderful moment, I felt so proud of her. Dil bhar gaya. 

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sachii .. it was a seeti maar performance .. loved the way she said it was needed yaar.. enough of this sanki Buddha thing 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely, she is finely Pallavi Deshmuk . πŸ˜„

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also that she will pray to god to give him some budhhi..

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Copy pasting my reply in another post here too ... 

New avatar of Pals baby is indeed awesome... she is fierce , righteous and takes stand for the right .. she is not biased for her Ex family like many FLs that r there.. and she is not unnecessarily fighting with RR. Instead she hates to c her husband's self respect getting hurt by the trashmukhs... and she doesn't like the fact that RR is ready to sacrifice his self respect just for the sake of giving her family back to her... 

RR is worried that if he fails,  he would have to leave her... and Pals baby understands that very well.. but I am sure she somewhere knows in her heart that they both will overcome that 30 days challenge .. so she won't tolerate any more insults thrown at her husband's way by the trashmukhs 

I am loving every episode and the way they are gradually developing their feelings.... 

Another cute scene where she asks him that who else did u like lately and he without any hesitation says TUM ..  

Awwww... what more clue does he want to realize that he is in love already... Farhaad has already told him ... but I guess , the separation only will lead to realization πŸ’•

Raghvi forever πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Front of Raghav..always the real Pallavi comes out,...she becomes herself

finally she realised her baba is wrong..even after looking all proofs..hes still closing his eyes on truth😡😡

she had to give him the reality check..

still he didnt budge..too much ego he hasπŸ€ͺπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes she has been lighting it up...after the mirchi feed scene she has shown the growth like how Raghav showed when she was going to go away. 

And Shivangi is nailing it..she looks like a cute button in the heavy saree and gajra...south Indian new bride. The thing I love about Pallavi is her innocence ..she trips things when she talks because she is never fake and doesn't know how to hide that genuine ness in her. She is sincere in anger and love. 

Btw I do want Raghav to once apologize to pallavi in front of all...like how he had maligned her in front of all. I know he came back with Silo expose video and Pallavis truth, but Pallavi was missing that time in the scene. 

Once , both Baba and Raghav need to apologize to Pallavi in front of all.  Pallavi anyway is falling for Raghav but that would only make her respect him more. Trust and respect  .two key words for marraige. 

Edited by RainbowUnicorm - 2 years ago