Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hana, lovely post as always🤗  You gifs are oerfect for the episode we hot to see today🤣

I couldn’t stop laughing after I watched the episode😆 The one that triggered me was Rishita’s 180 change and the makers decided that she would rescue the family😆 It was like watching old BW movies where bichede huey family reunite in the end😆 and the BG song they used on her mission😆

Two things I did not like about ShiVi scenes were hiw ShiVa carried Raavi, was hilarious and them mouthing Kal ho na hi lyrics when they are going through NDE😆 Instead they could have brought out their childhood days/memories and gave some kind of hint that Shiva had a soft corner for Raavi right from childhood. But otherwise their scene was intense especially when he tried so hard to keep her awake.

GAuRa scene with Suman- watching that scene is futile because both are defending Dhara’s actions and Suman’s some valid points are being ignored by them. Suman atleast deserves an apology from Dhara for beating the guys but am sure we are not getting that.  Two things I liked in the scene, Kinshuk got a haircut, he would have thought, these 2 are still talking, if I sneak out and get my hair done, they eon’t notice, soon will join them, won’t even miss much😆 The second thing I like is Mami’s magic phone- her battery still is strong, didn’t die down nor she used her storage yet after recording so much😆 and it’s still not done yet😆

Precap- Rishita riding the tractor😆 and rescuing all of  them and taking them to the Temple😆 I am so looking forward to this😆

P.S: I just watched Sinran’s Insta of her learning/practicing to ride the tractor, am super impressed with het😃

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeh mai hu after reading this post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RISHIMENDRA🤣

good points bad points sab sahi.. Par usse b zyada sahi gifs🤣🤣🤣

Kaise kaise kar lete ho yeh? 🤣🥳

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Your gifs today are the best🤣🤣

I cannot stop laughing...I have already read this post 5 times and I am literally choking with laughter🤣

My favourite is the chipkali gif and omg that cute gif for rishitha coming in a tractor🤣

Rishimendra tomorrow on the way🤪

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHAH awesome like always 😆

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hana, lovely post as always🤗  You gifs are oerfect for the episode we hot to see today🤣

I couldn’t stop laughing after I watched the episode😆 The one that triggered me was Rishita’s 180 change and the makers decided that she would rescue the family😆 It was like watching old BW movies where bichede huey family reunite in the end😆 and the BG song they used on her mission😆

Two things I did not like about ShiVi scenes were hiw ShiVa carried Raavi, was hilarious and them mouthing Kal ho na hi lyrics when they are going through NDE😆 Instead they could have brought out their childhood days/memories and gave some kind of hint that Shiva had a soft corner for Raavi right from childhood. But otherwise their scene was intense especially when he tried so hard to keep her awake.

GAuRa scene with Suman- watching that scene is futile because both are defending Dhara’s actions and Suman’s some valid points are being ignored by them. Suman atleast deserves an apology from Dhara for beating the guys but am sure we are not getting that.  Two things I liked in the scene, Kinshuk got a haircut, he would have thought, these 2 are still talking, if I sneak out and get my hair done, they eon’t notice, soon will join them, won’t even miss much😆 The second thing I like is Mami’s magic phone- her battery still is strong, didn’t die down nor she used her storage yet after recording so much😆 and it’s still not done yet😆

Precap- Rishita riding the tractor😆 and rescuing all of  them and taking them to the Temple😆 I am so looking forward to this😆

P.S: I just watched Sinran’s Insta of her learning/practicing to ride the tractor, am super impressed with het😃

Rishita changing so suddenly gave me whiplash! 🤣That was so sudden and a bit out of place as usual! 😵 It seems like the writers don't know their own show! 

I am so hoping in the future they bring back the younger actors so we see flashbacks of their young scenes together! It will be so cute! They lost a golden opportunity today! 😵

At this point, we will only get the Mahaan Dhara's sacrifice shoved down out throats! 🤢 She should say she was wrong and apologise and tell Suman she will also apologise to the boys but I am guessing that's not happening either! 🤪

Mami's phone has jalwa inside! It's been going on for 3 episodes now! 🤣 Next, she will show us how to charge our phone with a watermelon! 🤣

I need to go lurk on their instas to see what's going on! 😆

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

So entertaining 🤣

You're so cute 😆❤️

Please tag me in your post next time I Don't want to miss it 😭

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

As usual superb post! agreed with everything you said 😆

Rishimendra 🤣

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

m laughing so hard after your post🤣 u r ⭐️👍🏼

dev has just finished mba and raavi was in last year college.....krish in 1st year collage i think.......

god they need to change shiva and raavi's clothes and shiva a good haircut...i saw him in some other interview with short hair and he looked hot...i love him in long hair too but it gives him a mature/aged look along those hideous kurtas.....i dont mind his shirts and under shirt......

rishita ka change to 100th wonder of the world ho gaya...........but i loved the way she hugged my krishu🤗

seeing shiva and raavi struggle my 🥺😭

anita pathhar ke saath kahin dub jati😆

mami needs a good treatment in shiva style......😡🤬