Where is the ultimatum?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't even have that much energy to vent about the disjointedness in the grand fantasy Director saab tried to spin amidst dhuaan, "creative" camera angle reflections and extremely poor choice of song for the Adi-Imlie "dance" sequence😆.

Dragging on a random lollipop in slow motion for 5 minutes does not automatically make it feelzy😆.....what a waste of the actual soulful chemistry between the characters.....ahh well.....might have been slightly salvaged if they hadn't used such a SHIT song. 

Marginal feels only appeared in the bit when Imlie got emotional and Sajna ho played briefly.....even the new Balamva whatever song is ok I guess compared to the Abhi Abhi one they used that didn't work one bit IMO. LOL@ Adi managing to graduate to a shoulder kiss only so that Didi could witness the grand scene in the hall😆.

I did laugh briefly at the stroke of Karma that the roles reversed for Didi to have to witness PDA for a change rather than Imlie having to bear it during the AM PDA phases😆.....hilarious that Didi ki mahaanta wahin marr gayi after grand promises of "Imlie ko uska haq dilaaungi"😆.....taane bhi maar liye to Adi-Imlie about how "busy" they looked😆.....thanks for always returning to your default petty self, Didi ji👏.

Adi realized that Malini must have seen him and Imlie together but he didn't seem very bothered by it😆.....Imlie seemed to feel a bit more guilt and she displayed more concern for Malini than Adi did at that point. 

Baaki the divorce also again being revealed through the standard plot device of making Aparna overhear😆.....arey toh phir aise hi Adi-Imlie ki shaadi ka sach bhi sunaa hi dete lage haathon😆. At this point it just makes me laugh that the writers continue to give Adi grand dialogues about how much Malini is his BFF, and woh rishta bas dosti tak hi theek tha - shaadi hote hi kharaab ho gaya😆......then him saying Malini will always be a khubsoorat part of his life.....ROFL yep, aage bahut aur "khubsoorat" nazaar dekhne baaki hain, Aditya babu😆.  Kal hi khubsoorati ka ek nazara aapki pyari Malini ki Mummyji dengi😆.

I only have one question after this episode.....where is the ultimatum? 😆 Misleading promo as usual? Cuz Adi never even said the "Mrs. Tripathi" thing as it was shown in the promo.....and it seems unlikely that convo will be revived again in the same way now that it's all shifted to discussion about the divorce....so randomness galore as always looks like😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Areyaar. Good write up. I felt the same way about the romance. Too weird to enjoy and I felt Gashmeer was checked out and left ST carry it all. 

I liked the post romance scene with MAlini much better and the way Imlie supported MAlini and handed the earring over was brilliantly done. 

I also feel the ultimatum may not appear and I have a brief doubt that Imli may spill the beans that she is BBSB's first wife. That will be a bomb if it happens but I doubt they will go that way.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is it just like 10 people who feel the entire thing was random and the song was bakwas? Good to see you vent on the same side man. 

We have gotten to the stage where we just rant only abhi. If this whole promo is just one big phuss, we’ll just have to take the random interspersed dialogues of Aditya saying you are scared to acknowledge the reality as one part. Him calling her Mrs.Tripathi as the other part and say that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean they can bring it again later in the week but who knows what they want to do anymore with anything. 

They seem to be intentionally letting Aditya be guilt free so that they can bring it all back later? And Aparna’s reasoning is as bad as her bahu. What a downgrade. 

Yeh Malini aur Kunal ko kitna jhelna padega? She just cannot act at all. Imagine if kal ka aaya character is being a tad better 😲 

I liked ST however. Her range of expressions are so good. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Thanks Areyaar. Good write up. I felt the same way about the romance. Too weird to enjoy and I felt Gashmeer was checked out and left ST carry it all. 

I liked the post romance scene with MAlini much better and the way Imlie supported MAlini and handed the earring over was brilliantly done. 

I also feel the ultimatum may not appear and I have a brief doubt that Imli may spill the beans that she is BBSB's first wife. That will be a bomb if it happens but I doubt they will go that way.

LOL you didn't enjoy the grand "artistic fantasy" that Director saab was trying to depict?😆 I guess he forgot about a pesky little thing called script and characterization that also needs to be present to support whatever "fantasy" he was trying to spin up. 😆......instead all his focus was on using a smoke machine and forcing in a "dance" for two characters in such excruciating slow motion that even the actors looked like they were falling asleep in the middle of it😆.

I also have no idea how the Imlie who is otherwise shown to us as having "insecurity" and "abandonment" issues was trying to play all coy/flirty with Adi today by deliberately plucking out wisps of her hair😕😆.....they didn't bother building up to this side of Imlie and it looked utterly jarring. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't even have that much energy to vent about the disjointedness in the grand fantasy Director saab tried to spin amidst dhuaan, "creative" camera angle reflections and extremely poor choice of song for the Adi-Imlie "dance" sequence😆.

Dragging on a random lollipop in slow motion for 5 minutes does not automatically make it feelzy😆.....what a waste of the actual soulful chemistry between the characters.....ahh well.....might have been slightly salvaged if they hadn't used such a SHIT song. 

Marginal feels only appeared in the bit when Imlie got emotional and Sajna ho played briefly.....even the new Balamva whatever song is ok I guess compared to the Abhi Abhi one they used that didn't work one bit IMO. LOL@ Adi managing to graduate to a shoulder kiss only so that Didi could witness the grand scene in the hall😆.

I did laugh briefly at the stroke of Karma that the roles reversed for Didi to have to witness PDA for a change rather than Imlie having to bear it during the AM PDA phases😆.....hilarious that Didi ki mahaanta wahin marr gayi after grand promises of "Imlie ko uska haq dilaaungi"😆.....taane bhi maar liye to Adi-Imlie about how "busy" they looked😆.....thanks for always returning to your default petty self, Didi ji👏.

Adi realized that Malini must have seen him and Imlie together but he didn't seem very bothered by it😆.....Imlie seemed to feel a bit more guilt and she displayed more concern for Malini than Adi did at that point. 

Baaki the divorce also again being revealed through the standard plot device of making Aparna overhear😆.....arey toh phir aise hi Adi-Imlie ki shaadi ka sach bhi sunaa hi dete lage haathon😆. At this point it just makes me laugh that the writers continue to give Adi grand dialogues about how much Malini is his BFF, and woh rishta bas dosti tak hi theek tha - shaadi hote hi kharaab ho gaya😆......then him saying Malini will always be a khubsoorat part of his life.....ROFL yep, aage bahut aur "khubsoorat" nazaar dekhne baaki hain, Aditya babu😆.  Kal hi khubsoorati ka ek nazara aapki pyari Malini ki Mummyji dengi😆.

I only have one question after this episode.....where is the ultimatum? 😆 Misleading promo as usual? Cuz Adi never even said the "Mrs. Tripathi" thing as it was shown in the promo.....and it seems unlikely that convo will be revived again in the same way now that it's all shifted to discussion about the divorce....so randomness galore as always looks like😆

Agree on the song choice😆 never heard it before tbh 😆 dance was ok - but not the right song 😆 Sumbul carried the whole sequence with her expressions- she was better than Gashmeer 😆 and of course didi had to see it- what happened to the advice she gave Imlie when Imilie walked in on their hug about knocking before entering 😆( or didi hugging and Adi backing off) 

I think ultimatum might still come tomorrow or after the police drama. I so want Imlie to diffuse the police situation and not didi again . 

If Imlie does stand up to Anu tomorrow - it might pave way for Anu to go after Imilie again as someone suggested in the other thread. Let’s see what happens - 🤞

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you didn't enjoy the grand "artistic fantasy" that Director saab was trying to depict?😆 I guess he forgot about a pesky little thing called script and characterization that also needs to be present to support whatever "fantasy" he was trying to spin up. 😆......instead all his focus was on using a smoke machine and forcing in a "dance" for two characters in such excruciating slow motion that even the actors looked like they were falling asleep in the middle of it😆.

I also have no idea how the Imlie who is otherwise shown to us as having "insecurity" and "abandonment" issues was trying to play all coy/flirty with Adi today by deliberately plucking out wisps of her hair😕😆.....they didn't bother building up to this side of Imlie and it looked utterly jarring. 

The director has gone cuckoo - as I have been saying - in an effort to be different and non-cliche - he is going into an experimental weird zone with focus on the visual and not on the script. Without dialogue and context - anything visual will fail and this was not even particularly appealing. Gashmeer was a huge disappointment for me today. It seemed like both of them were acting on instruction and ST pulled it off a bit better than GM. Even his dialogues were off and whats with the shoulder kiss.

I think the rest of the audience is so happy we got them together in one frame - they are not remmebering what these 2 can do. Their hut hug is the best I've seen - different but brilliant. Today was just different.

I'm starting to despair that we may never go back to pre-suicide story telling.

I did not want to say this - but I'm really seeing a diff in even acting between ST and GM. Their mojo and interaction is very different in the hyderabad scenes from the earlier ones. Not sure if it is just me. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Is it just like 10 people who feel the entire thing was random and the song was bakwas? Good to see you vent on the same side man. 

We have gotten to the stage where we just rant only abhi. If this whole promo is just one big phuss, we’ll just have to take the random interspersed dialogues of Aditya saying you are scared to acknowledge the reality as one part. Him calling her Mrs.Tripathi as the other part and say that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean they can bring it again later in the week but who knows what they want to do anymore with anything. 

They seem to be intentionally letting Aditya be guilt free so that they can bring it all back later? And Aparna’s reasoning is as bad as her bahu. What a downgrade. 

Yeh Malini aur Kunal ko kitna jhelna padega? She just cannot act at all. Imagine if kal ka aaya character is being a tad better 😲 

I liked ST however. Her range of expressions are so good. 

I'm surprised even 10 people feel this way😆.....usually romance has universal acceptance by default - no matter how lame the execution😆

I do think the promo part seems done for now.....Adi used "Mrs. Tripathi" in yesterday's scene toh ab aage kya bolna bachaa hai on that point.....given this extensive "romance" they got in dhuaan mode, point has been made that he wants to move ahead with her as his wife.....there doesn't seem anything to "talk" about when you can have dhuaan and hall mein romance😆......that too for Didi ka benefit....ROFL.

Logon ne kya kya soch liya about Imlie needing to realize her love for him😆, Imlie needing to accept her fear of losing him😆.....Imlie realizing she can't live without him.....ROFL....and badle mein humein kya mila? A scene of Imlie udaaoing wisps of her hair to coyly go "dance" with Adi like she's playing at being some femme fatale 😆.

Malini-KC ke "nok jhonk" scenes do seem to look like a long term thing for now.....lol she is giving him attitude like a typical FL and overdoing her ladaaku mode as usual.....isi mein se "love story" nikaal lenge zabardasti waali. 

ST ka I couldn't manage to focus on anything cuz the first scene just felt too disjointed.....baaki the later Adi-Imlie taunt session with him asking her to become a lawyer was more their regular mode I guess but Imlie was back to her mariyal expressions by then. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If they add hot song. It will really look really hot. So they gave a medium song🥴🥴🥴😆. It was not that bad. They have to keep adis arrogance and Imlies feeling . Even in PD dance Adi was all tight😆. He was ghooring and gave a full laugh when he started dancing😆. Here don't get that time didi banged the door.😡🤬

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yehi hota hai jab your whole agenda shifts to taking  lists from social media and to pander to them instead of following your gut. There was nothing on the so called lollypop matlab lollypop jitna bhi nahi tha in the most obvious way. No 2 things connected to the other or the adi imlie are. You are telling me this is them one sec and 2 secs later imlie  is again back to didi ke paaas jao.. what were they doing for real nothing came across the way it meant too..except yes the sajna ho part.. I can't with how they put such a suggestive song form a film called jism2 that is all about lust and made it feel even more eww... am anyway strongly disconnected with this balamwa/sajanva too it just doesn't  match adi imlie or their vibe toh the moment woh bhi bajna  shru karta hai my mind checks out.. natlab piyaa tose ka  happy instrumental  hi Baja dete toh feels  aa jaate where they were just standing there for the most part...dusra you know my irritation and low patience with the vampire  kisses matlab i know they have to get technicality  right but they didn't  bother to polish it a bit and not make it look like adi fell asleep sucking onto her shoulder..  ajeeb sa pause mode. Poor ST could only do so much.  The new experiment they tried with GM ka tone was very very ajeeb too and it just felt like raw footage .. 

It is becoming more and more obvious that for all his heropanti GM cannot do this  ajeeb  sa cringy  zone of romance and he has checked out mentally and was only a  stand in today same for ST too she did emote well but they just  felt disconnected to the characters in the whole thing too .. aur karo SM walon ko appease karne ke liye lists check.. it is a final when your leads check out.  I couldn't  tell ke this is the same pair who gave us the super soulful kisses and disay of affection just weeks ago in the whole grave scenario they were just koi aur

The 2nd half got slightly better only caz of adi ka no faraks to give and again calling out imlie on her tendency to khao  sabka dimaag  and do bhussa  of it in 2 secs and her skills at finding reasons and bahanas man just out with the truth already focus on family drama I will take anything but a break  from such fillerness and lameness I want kuch toh adi imlie ka.. they just didn't  let anyone feel the impact of anything itna sab kuch har episode main thusna  laazmi  nahi hai it is like they are doing exactly what they did back in IB days per mins  footage sabki . I hated imlie saying sorry   to didi kis baat ki sorry bhai apne husband ke sath thi didi toh never had the audacity and yes so much   for her main karoongi fight jab dekhte hi adi imlie ko she started throwing tantrums  and yelling  match started and then suddenly isko  jhoot bhi nahi bolna tha..

Adi had some points to make but I do not agree with his khoobsurat  part bakwaas meh... ultimatum  bas humare liye hi tha ke alag raah Chun lo . Yeh bhains paani main chali gayi hai and ab na aani bahar  it is all about random moods random switches random flips based on what mudda social media wale uthao.. they have let go of adi imlie ka basic connect basic pull 

P.s I hate that balmwa  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I didn't feel connected to the dance sequence tbh, maybe it was the dragged execution. 😆 ST was good but still felt it was elongated scene. 🤷‍♀️ lol

But Malini's fragility was laughable scene, she couldn't tolerate their PDA for about a day whereas Imlie tolerated it for a long time. 😆