Mr and Mrs Raghav Rao holding hands and walking- Link Added

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am loving this new avatar of Pallavi as to what she’s turned out to be. She has become more straightforward and very fierce after becoming Mrs. Raghav Rao, that she’s even challenging that annoying ex father in law of her. 

Loved how Pallavi took Raghav’s hand and how pati/ patni walked out holding hands in front of the worthless Deshmukh’s! Pallavi rightfully exercising her rights as a wife is just Fab to watch and so is her way of standing and fighting for her husband’s self respect. 

It was so lovely to see how Pallavi gave it back to VD & saying Raghav doesn’t have to go there anymore because it’s about bis self respect that she doesn’t want him to be losing! The way Pallavi gave it back to her ex father in law, it’s so great to witness this fierce side of Pallavi taking a stand for her Husband, it’s amazing to see the wife avatar of Pallavi how she’s standing and supporting her husband without taking any crap from her own family members also for him.

I am loving the new leaf that Pallavi has turned into be! There is so much respect that I’m giving this new Pallavi after she became Mrs. Raghav Rao. This is the change that was needed in her and so happy to see that the makers are giving that Pallu to us and how they’re making sure everything is great.

hats off to everyone whose working for this and making everything great!! This is how a FL should be and I’m happy this show is giving us out such great things while we experience these new sides to the characters. We always wanted to see how the relationship of RaghVi will grow, mainly from Pallavi’s side as a wife and it’s just Fab to watch her, nice to see how the makers have worked out in her change and everything is written so well and executed! 

P.s - still not over how Pallavi grabbed her husband Raghav’s hand, held it and both walking out ☺️, watching it on loop. RaghVi is such a cute couple 

Shivangi you rocked today again as Pallavi ❤️

Kudos to you Mrs. Pallavi Rao 👏👏👏

Shivangi, you as Pallavi in the wife mode as Mrs. Raghav Rao is just a lovely thing to watch and girl you are just on 🔥 when it comes to that fierce wife avatar

Shivangi you as Pallavi winning my heart on a daily basis now ❤️

https://twitter.com/rishmivr/status/1402475622878924804?s=21

Edited by RishiGirl - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

❤️☺️hevenly made for each other what a beautiful episode 

God bless our raghvi...❤️💕

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I am loving this new avatar of Pallavi as to what she’s turned out to be. She has become more straightforward and very fierce after becoming Mrs. Raghav Rao, that she’s even challenging that annoying ex father in law of her. 

Loved how Pallavi took Raghav’s hand and how pati/ patni walked out holding hands in front of the worthless Deshmukh’s! Pallavi rightfully exercising her rights as a wife is just Fab to watch and so is her way of standing and fighting for her husband’s self respect. 

It was so lovely to see how Pallavi gave it back to VD & saying Raghav doesn’t have to go there anymore because it’s about bis self respect that she doesn’t want him to be losing! The way Pallavi gave it back to her ex father in law, it’s so great to witness this fierce side of Pallavi taking a stand for her Husband, it’s amazing to see the wife avatar of Pallavi how she’s standing and supporting her husband without taking any crap from her own family members also for him.

I am loving the new leaf that Pallavi has turned into be! There is so much respect that I’m giving this new Pallavi after she became Mrs. Raghav Rao. This is the change that was needed in her and so happy to see that the makers are giving that Pallu to us and how they’re making sure everything is great.

hats off to everyone whose working for this and making everything great!! This is how a FL should be and I’m happy this show is giving us out such great things while we experience these new sides to the characters. We always wanted to see how the relationship of RaghVi will grow, mainly from Pallavi’s side as a wife and it’s just Fab to watch her, nice to see how the makers have worked out in her change and everything is written so well and executed! 

P.s - still not over how Pallavi grabbed her husband Raghav’s hand, held it and both walking out ☺️☺️

Shivangi you rocked today again as Pallavi ❤️

Kudos to you Mrs. Pallavi Rao 👏👏👏

Shivangi, you as Pallavi in the wife mode as Mrs. Raghav Rao is just a lovely thing to watch and girl you are just on 🔥 when it comes to that fierce wife avatar

Pen down perfectly 👏👏👏.. From day one raghav considered pallavi as equal because she is fierce, straight forward and stand against him no matter what.. pallavi also comfortable with him and she knows he did helped her many times indirectly both had a major understandings about each other but after each other they could able to see the person who they're really..  pallavi felt everyone deserves second chance but she didn't had trust on him whether he will be redeemed. Raghav wowed to change better for her..  she can see raghav never show his goodness and clarify anyone who mistakes him but she knows how much effort he is putting, felt confident and also trust him.. she is right she isn't standing because he is her husband it's he is innocent and she is going dead extent to prove it. When she is putting sindoor by herself she isn't sure about him but now in front of her family she told him she don't want her family back at the cost of his self respect and also took him from their before anyone humilate him further. She also can see raghav geniounly wants this marriage and she also now afraid to loose him.. indeed a beautiful journey as  Mrs. Rao👌👌👌👌👌.. Raghav - he bowed one person in his life is pallavi. She irritate him but he can't live without her bakk bakk. When she order he is at her service 👏👏👏👏.. only pallavi have right to order to comb her hair, hear her business advice, made him to eat spicy food, sleep on her lap, ready to shave his beard, no protein powder instead fruits, get ready with car list can go on.. when she order he will do it.. they don't need to openly acknowledge but they can understand what other is saying... When whole family against him, she stood for him and fighting to prove his Innocence, he earned her trust and he also wants to prove her.. wow 👌👌👌.. he is very afraid to loose her, he couldn't able to say divorce 🙄🙄🙄🙄.. lion is back and savithiri Pooja is near, something going to happen.. let's see.. cvs slowly building raghvi relationship, it's treat to watch them. Sai and Shivangi doing the best..

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I loved that hand holding shot. It was well executed. What I liked the most was Raghav wasn't surprised or shocked to see Pallavi holding his hands and walking him out of that hell of a house. It shows the dynamic of their relation. He accepted the fact that his wife will stand for him, now all he want is to prove that he is worthy of her trust.

Their chemistry is getting fabulous day by day. Their cute banters and eyelocks . They are burning the screen even without any romantic gestures.

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pallavi ne haq jataya on Raghav

Pallavi is definitely living up to her name--new leaf

Hand-holding--RaghVi was quite comfortable--no awkwardness like other couple and very executed scene

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I can watch this on loop. The authority that she held on him infront of the entire D fam was a proud moment. The way she said "Chalo Raghav", held his hand and he too obeyed like a cute little 5 year old kid, my heart exploded. 

Bs thori fingers aapas main aur mix hojati toh kitna sukoon milta. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Is it just me or you guys got husband-wife feels when they go to meet Sunny ? 

Those frames were ❤️😍

And yes 🙌🏻 this hand holding scene was done brilliantly😎 nothing OTT just pure Raghvi Feels 😍❤️

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

More than the romance, what I like is that we get to see the characters grow. Not just together but as individuals. We have characters who are more than just the typical angry, arrogant hero and a sacrificial heroine. Add to that, the makers avoided going the usual route of a torturous marriage - the show continues to excel. Hope that both characters especially Pallavi stay on this trajectory. Her character graph has been a revelation and a breath of fresh air.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

New avatar of Pals baby is indeed awesome... she is fierce , righteous and takes stand for the right .. she is not biased for her Ex family like many FLs that r there.. and she is not unnecessarily fighting with RR. Instead she hates to c her husband's self respect getting hurt by the trashmukhs... and she doesn't like the fact that RR is ready to sacrifice his self respect just for the sake of giving her family back to her... 

RR is worried that if he fails,  he would have to leave her... and Pals baby understands that very well.. but I am sure she somewhere knows in her heart that they both will overcome that 30 days challenge .. so she won't tolerate any more insults thrown at her husband's way by the trashmukhs 

I am loving every episode and the way they are gradually developing their feelings.... 

Raghvi forever 💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

New avatar of Pals baby is indeed awesome... she is fierce , righteous and takes stand for the right .. she is not biased for her Ex family like many FLs that r there.. and she is not unnecessarily fighting with RR. Instead she hates to c her husband's self respect getting hurt by the trashmukhs... and she doesn't like the fact that RR is ready to sacrifice his self respect just for the sake of giving her family back to her... 

RR is worried that if he fails,  he would have to leave her... and Pals baby understands that very well.. but I am sure she somewhere knows in her heart that they both will overcome that 30 days challenge .. so she won't tolerate any more insults thrown at her husband's way by the trashmukhs 

I am loving every episode and the way they are gradually developing their feelings.... 

Raghvi forever 💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰

Pallavi goes around saying "mere pati" this "mere pati" that. She does this especially in front of the Deshmukhs, her (ex)in-laws, the very people she should be denying her marriage in front of if she wants to go back to them. If this is such a temporary marriage, if she will be leaving after 30 days, why does she go around referring to Raghav as her husband that to with so much "haq?" You are right, she does know that they will overcome the 30 day challenge, that she won't be leaving. Pallavi is no longer only supporting the right thing. Now she has taken up arms for her husband's respect, again, that too in front of her supposed family.

When RR supports Pallavi, he does it silently, secretly. Pallavi on the other hand, supports him by grabbing a drum and beating it furiously all the while chanting I stand with my husband, for the world to hear. Raghav doesn't tell Pallavi or anyone (maybe Farhad) when he does something for her. Pals baby though makes sure there is always someone to hear of it be it Amma, Keerti, Farhad, Krishna or the Deshmukhs. So Pals baby are you really going to insist on leaving after 30 days?