Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani181 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The saree is gifted by Krishna...

Krishna has informed shopkeeper to pack the best saree of his store. 

Also there is vad savitri vrat in coming days... So shopkeeper thought krishna is gifting his wife saree for vad savitri vrat and packed red saree for that..

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani181

The saree is gifted by Krishna...

Krishna has informed shopkeeper to pack the best saree of his store. 

Also there is vad savitri vrat in coming days... So shopkeeper thought krishna is gifting his wife saree for vad savitri vrat and packed red saree for that..

Yes u r right 

But Pratigya dresses up as bride 

And caption as "7 shadi maaf" 

SFZZ thumbnail

Hi, 

I don't think they are going to get married. I think she is just dressed up for Pooja. Cant wait for a Kriya Scene β˜ΊοΈ

Jahaan93 thumbnail

Waiting for this episode 😍

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If this happens without Krishna remembering anything, I will assume the original Krishna is totally lost.

The Krishna who was reformed for love, changed the way he thinks about women in general, treated his daughter equally and had respect for Komal and Kesar. He will cease to exist.

Think about it, SS and Shakti did exactly the same in S1, bring in second wives/mistresses without caring how their respective wives would feel. Even here Krishna will do the same to Meera (who is his wife atleast in his head).

I hope he doesn't cheat and reconciles with Pratigya only after remembering everything.

Maybe Pratigya will dress-up to make Krishna remember how she looked like in traditional attire, note she is wearing the saree he gifted.

SFZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

If this happens without Krishna remembering anything, I will assume the original Krishna is totally lost.

The Krishna who was reformed for love, changed the way he thinks about women in general, treated his daughter equally and had respect for Komal and Kesar. He will cease to exist.

Think about it, SS and Shakti did exactly the same in S1, bring in second wives/mistresses without caring how their respective wives would feel. Even here Krishna will do the same to Meera (who is his wife atleast in his head).

I hope he doesn't cheat and reconciles with Pratigya only after remembering everything.

Maybe Pratigya will dress-up to make Krishna remember how she looked like in traditional attire, note she is wearing the saree he gifted.

I feel the same. I dont think they are getting married. IF we can recall she was wearing a similar blouse pattern in the same pooja when she was faking it with adarsh..like red full sleeves. So i think its just to help shake Krishna's Memory. Also ladies have a palloo over their head during pooja. So i don't think she is getting married but prepping for the pooja