Ghum hai vahini aur devar ke attyachar mein!

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After this episode I don’t think Virat can be redeemed in my eyes anymore. I'm done with this guy. I don’t ship sairat anymore.   

Samrat is already ghum Sayi Should run away as well. She deserves better than a spineless entitled man, who's pride won’t even allow him to accept the truth. He has to prove that he's the most susheel one in that house just like her filthy Vahini. The way he and his gf was glaring at sayi as if She's the wrong one here disgusted me to an extent that I don't want sairat to be a Couple anymore. What was more disgusting to me was how he was staring at his wife during her lusty vahini was saying his wife is mere nurse to him. I've had it with this character from that moment. Now I ship Virakhi. Perfect for each other. 

They can both play dumb and pretend to be susheel after indulging in unethical activities. They deserve each other. A spineless prideful  biased man and his characterless, lusty vahini-cum-gf. Perfect Jodi 

This episode got me thinking , how would Sayi and Samrat be as a couple? 🤔

I want Sayi and Samrat to be a couple now 😕