Back to RR mansion Track

Evarasha thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys, so soon MHRW will be back to Kohlapur to shoot and finally we got to see RR mansion with Desmukh original house and our favourite DSE๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŸ

Any thoughts on how they gonna pull off the track?

Well I think there gonna be a security breach in the current RR house and put one of the Rao's on the limelight and Raghav will decide to back to old RR  Mansion for security purpose

Ps: Well I find it illogical too๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ because last time Ved and Pallavi enter the mansion just like that even thought there is a lot of guards

Your thoughts?

Edited by Evarasha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evarasha

Hey guys, so soon MHRW will be back to Mumbai to shoot and finally we got to see RR mansion with Desmukh original house and our favourite DSE๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŸ

Any thoughts on how they gonna pull off the track?

Well I think there gonna be a security breach in the current RR house and put one of the Rao's on the limelight and Raghav will decide to back to old RR  Mansion for security purpose

Ps: Well I find it illogical too๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ because last time Ved and Pallavi enter the mansion just like that even thought there is a lot of guards

Your thoughts?

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar. Iโ€™m waiting for them to go back to RR mansion and that too this time Pallavi is with him. So much nautanki can be done in that RR mansion ๐Ÿ˜†

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes something like this happen and for Deshmukh house they will show that Pallavi paid the tax money. Hence, the will shift back to Deshmukh house.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe Ragav will be like no use maintaining this house, as Amma hardly forgives him still and he bought the house for them.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Or maybe after he Deshmukhs pay tax, the other house would be closer and he would move so pallavi can be closer to her Aai. 

Edited by chat_3 - 2 years ago
i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ah i just want to see raghvi in RR mansion like asap .

I miss RR mansion . 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lekin Mumbai mein kahan set tha.  They were in Kolhapur from the beginning.  Mumbai mein case load decline ho rha hai. The other districts haven't opened up as yet. 

Pata nahi, the characters are going thru a evolution especially the relationship between the leads, it's so organic or naturally occurring.. I hope shifting ke chakkar mein cvs trashmukhs ko zaroorat se zyda screen time na de. 

Nevertheless I love the RR Mansion, it was equivalent to a Palace.  Pallu raj karegi udhar. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

MHRW set is at Kolhapur 

Only Pallu and her sagewalas had free pass to enter RR mansion

Pallu aati jaati thi full haq se.

Sanki, Pallu ke papa  came once obviously jhagda karke ghusa hoga

Chipku sneaked in

Ved came with Pallu 

That mahila mob came with Pallu

Evarasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya2021

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar. Iโ€™m waiting for them to go back to RR mansion and that too this time Pallavi is with him. So much nautanki can be done in that RR mansion ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah miss the stairs and the table tennis so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Evarasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Yes something like this happen and for Deshmukh house they will show that Pallavi paid the tax money. Hence, the will shift back to Deshmukh house.

Yeah since today Pallu talked to Krishna telling that they almost gonna finish the Nawab's orders๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•

Evarasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: chat_3

Maybe Ragav will be like no use maintaining this house, as Amma hardly forgives him still and he bought the house for them.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Or maybe after he Deshmukhs pay tax, the other house would be closer and he would move so pallavi can be closer to her Aai. 

Awwww that will be very sweet of Ghamandi Rao! Oppsss only Pallu can call that๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’•

Pallu gonna fall hard on him if like this happenedโค