Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys,

Zyada ni bolenge

Let's start the main topic😆

Nanand reaches Tattoo Artist ke paas and cries frantically but finds out everything was fake (Ek to humko marne ki acting karne walon se sakt nafrat hai😡). At home Nanand waits for his call and Patni comes with green tea (Hain??? Green Tea to khali pet peete hai na subah me?😲). Patni asks about Pati's past but Nanand badmouths him yet Patni believes Pati (Chake Laakh kheechar uchal le duniya....Pati Patni ka rishta itna kamzor ni ki ateet ke kahaniyon se toot jaye😎).

Patni is about to ask more but clock strikes 12 and she wishes her first (Meanwhile Me: Le mat gaya BF ka wishing patta🤣). Tattoo Artist calls but Nanand cuts it and name is seen by Patni and she allows her to take the call (Shak ki sui ghumni shuru🤣). 

Patni is talking on phone about Jubilee Hills ka showroom and Patni comes (Kya swag se desk pe baitha tha). He looks at Patni and gives all his attention to her instead of phone (Haye...kya smile thi). Patni asks why he came to her room and Pati gives her the necklace (Alag alag kitna sone wale ho). 

Patni asks him to gift it to Nanand himself but Pati complains about her attitude (Sahi bola ladka.....phenk degi mehenga piece ko😡). She takes a look and praises it while Pati explains her about the design and everything with excitement (Ye scene humara favourite scene hai....hum loop me dekhe hai ye scene trust me). Patni is lost in him and finally praises him for his talents (aahaaa.....sachai nikal hi gayi muh se....she admires him for his work😆).

Pati says she is yet to know his talents and Patni lists down everything from anger to bad decisions and finally his taunts (Le .... Ab ye saas bhi kabhi daamaad banega🤣). Pati laughs and Patni asks him to gift it himself but he ends up saying it is same if he gives or she (Acceptance ki odh chal parey hai dono). 

Patni looks at him amazed and asks when would she be able to understand him (Kyu tumhe kyu samajhna hai....tum to jaane wali ho na....aisa hum ni tum boli😆). Pati says never as he himself has not been able to understand him completely (Ek minute....ek minute....ye line normally Pati bolta hai ki Biwi samajh nahi aati....yaha kya hua......arey I forgot .... Raghav to apna FL hai🤣).

Pati is about to leave but stops to say please and Patni says there is no need (Ab thank you sorry aur please ki inme zarurat nahi). Tattoo Artist complains that he couldn't wish first and Nanand pacifies him (Huh....bara aya pehle wish karega...🤪). Tattoo artist thinks Patni is interfering too much as this year he couldn't wish first unlike every other year (Hain????.....kitne saal se relationship me ho behen aur Raghav ko khabar hi nahi hai.....Gadhera bhai😡 aur ye Amma bara bara line maari thi Sangeet me....I want to see her face jab sach bahar ayega😡🤣).

Next morning Pati is having a meeting with staff and Patni comes to have a look at them (Shak ki nigahe dono devar bhabhi taktaki laga ke dekh rahe🤣). Pati repeats Patni's lines and Patni is all impressed while Pati bows his head (Ab officially jhuk gaya Patni ke aagey .... Aur kal inhi lines pe tana maar raha tha na...dekho aaj copy kar liya🤣). 

Tattoo artist comes and crashes with Chorni and Patni witnesses everything (Lo ab kon bachayega Chorni ko🤣). Pati greets him and he shows the necklace while Nanand comes running to receive it (Huhh...tum bach ni sakte Pallavi ke nazron se🤣).

Patni meets him outside and interrogates about the necklace which he tells after knowing Patni knows about his relationship (Beta bola tha na Pallavi se bach ke raho🤣she is James Bond ka cheli😎). 

Amma prepared kheer for Nanand and makes faces on the mention of tattoo to Pati (Kaisi maa hai yaar🤢). Patni gifts her the necklace and goes on to put it but pricks herself with the pin (Ye puri drama queen hai....hona bhi chahiye Pati jo drama king hai🤣). Pati catches the necklace and says it is a delicate piece (Ye .... Vahi Raghav hai kya jo table ki zara si awaaz pe azor se chillaya tha😲🤣). 

Patni asks him to put on the necklace and Nanand does nakhre (Bari aayi nakhre karne....Pallavi se ni jeetogi...she is your Bhabhi for a reason🤣). Pati puts the necklace and is happy while Patni smiles looking at him happy (Ye inlogo ko mila ke hi rahegi plus Sunny ke baare me pata chal gaya hai isko still she is quiet to Sunny ab ispe bharosa karega and Raghav Pallavi ka strong supporter bhi banega👍🏼).

Precap: Ni bolenge kuch bhi😆

Done,

Ab comments karo

Will come back later😆

Love,

Mihika❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Apun first😎dinner krke padhege🤭

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good pati patni...patni admiring pati was best

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely Analysis Mihu as always🤗❤️

Pallu Sunny new bonding😆..

Sunny is like i am ismart😎.Pallu be like not more then me bacche😎😆

Sunny taking credit for Raghavi love story❤️😆.

Palllu be like.its our Kismat☺️, to b together❤️.ur just a zariya🤣.we dont need anyone for us to b together😎

but both Raghav-Pallu...didnt deny when he mentioned as love story❤️

Raghav-Pallu bonding as friends❤️.Pallu full on admiring her hubby.seeing him happy being Happy, she hurt herself for his happiness❤️.result precap☺️.Raghav tending her wound(prick)😆

Amma & Keerti😡😡

Hope Villian comes now😵

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗nice analysis re ...

pat patni always in a team its so natural what they are showing 

see her confidence ya the way she spoke to sunny ..

that change happens only after marriage same thing with me hubby give that strength unknowingly u feel secured ...

good pallu started observing her hubby in a good way now she wants to unite rao's now..

i told na...once marriage is done they will be able to judge properly it was complicated before but now its calm ..

2 things is important in a successful relationship whether its friendship or love 

trust and communication if they do so there wont be no problems ..

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Raghvi scenes ❤️😭just pure so pure🤭sunny overacting ki dukan😜kirthi kya behen hai ye😈ye amma se toh apn ko koi hopes hi nakko hona ab 😈farhad pallu 😎🕵️‍♀️d drama nahi tha itna sukoon itna sukoon. Episode and especially raghvi scenes hum subh se itni baar dekhe h k koi counting yaad nhi😅preca-kal mlienge dusre analysis pr❤️aur aapka analysis ka tarif karne ka words nahi bacha hai ab so bs ❤️this is for u

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pati says she is yet to know his talents and Patni lists down everything from anger to bad decisions

@bold  She is challenging his decision of marrying her 🤔🤔

When Raghav spoke her lines i remember holi wala dilog dono sath bole the, that was so cute

Sunny....Pallu will solve his issues too 😀

Edited by Arati007 - 2 years ago
ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

as usual mst anakysis.. yes i too fan of that admiring scene and yes loop me kitni bar dekhe o count bhul gye😆.. truely said what did he means salon se wish krna .. ab humko amma ka face dekhna hi hai jo dawa krti thi unko sb pta hai ... i want her to reject sunny on very first chance fur hume nkhrel rao ki shakal dekhni hai chapat jaisi... 

i m happy aj ka epi trashmukh free tha👏👏.. bs ause hi epi 3-4 de de hr week ... zhel lenge🤣

sunny the funny ki delhi ki chamadi giri pals k samne nhi chlegi sahi kaha ... o shant thi bcz her current focus is her husband’s innocence bad me dekhegi esko ...

dekho ladki ki liye pati ki chhoti chhoti khushi kitni matter krne lgi hai pin chuba li taki usko gift dene ki khushi mile 😛... haye ye sachha dil eska hume bhot psnd hai ... whole lovesome wifey she is now❤️

amma rao pe abhi bhi patience rakhe humne still not saying bad for her bs raghu ki innoncence prove ho es matter then i wanna see her reaction 

sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super🤗analysis. Thank you for writing 

In that bedroom scene Pallavi was so bossy around her husband.n that bow scene by pati to patni shows all together a new level these two have reached. (Me watching on loop) . The day wen actual intense romance starts it will be 🥳🤩😍

the way Pallavi took sunnys class gave the feel like don’t you mess with mrs raghav Rao.

p.s why do pati patni sleep in different rooms🧐they are legally married 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Lovely Analysis Mihu as always🤗❤️

Pallu Sunny new bonding😆..

Sunny is like i am ismart😎.Pallu be like not more then me bacche😎😆

Sunny taking credit for Raghavi love story❤️😆.

Palllu be like.its our Kismat☺️, to b together❤️.ur just a zariya🤣.we dont need anyone for us to b together😎

but both Raghav-Pallu...didnt deny when he mentioned as love story❤️

Raghav-Pallu bonding as friends❤️.Pallu full on admiring her hubby.seeing him happy being Happy, she hurt herself for his happiness❤️.result precap☺️.Raghav tending her wound(prick)😆

Amma & Keerti😡😡

Hope Villian comes now😵

@bold: Pallavi be like...bete jis school me tum padh rahe ho uske hum principal reh chuke hein 🤣🤣