THIRTY SHADES OF LIFE[ a Reader based stories os]

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PROLOGUE

A REDAER BASED STORY!, wondered why?

cause the story progress as reader's wish.comment me what you want to write and I will choose best three idea for next os.all the os here are 1 shot.any situation you want anidita in.comment me.the story only progress,if readers want.till you comment me next time,with unique ideas,enjoy  now this one.all the os will include the thing thirty.

every shot is on anidita,be it young or aged.what do you want me to write,comment me.I'll make it longer,beautiful with only thirty parts that will reflect thirty shades of life.

[ TILL YOU COMMENT ,THE STORY WILL NOT PROCEED.....]

roses oh beautiful roses..when do you shed?

when winters waddles by!-they said in union

the sun was rushing as the night cuddled under the frost sky.trees were a fading flora as the frost sawyed across calcutta. the doors and windors were slammed,as the young man sips his summery coffee.

''pati babu?''she frowns and plucks the coffe mug .

''what happened now bondita?''he said curving his arms round her waist gently.

''hmm..don't you know ,I needed the story of chutti to read?''

''dear, you can read it.it is in middle shelf up to your height.wait let me fetch it''

she still looked gloomy ,her eyes blazing in sadness.

he lifted her milky chin,and said,''what happned to my mishthi?..wanted to hear the story?''

she bobbed her head in a sudden smile.he took her by the couch and read the story.

''and atlast,his mother kissed his forehead and forgave him.he returned back to his...''

she slept mumbling some words .he gently kissed her lips,cupping her cheeks .he patted her discold stomach. and he could feel the little fairies waddling side by side.they booted ,causing bondita to feel irritataing ,and again she slept.

''ma ko preshan mt kro,laat abhi mt maro...ek bar bhar ajao fir uchalna...''

they again kicked,and this time bondita waked.her eyes half opened,she yawned and slept back.feeling relived,he put the blanket on her.

eight wonderful month or 30th joyful week were started.

the aura of outside was dark,ghastly,and frosty night.anirudh ,sat beside her and slept,admiring her winsome face. 

a good night,syonara to all the hardwork.and.....

''pati babu!!''she tugged him harder

''hen?''he said rubbing his eyes

''need nhi arhi....kya krun?''

''mm sojao...sehat kilie acha hei...aur..''

''uthona..utho..ek kaam krte hen...''

''kya?''he gulped in fear.

''tare gine?puri raat?hn ye sahi hei..kmbl leke chat pei chalo..hn mughe smbhal ke le jana...''

''bondita,ese halat pei sidhi...bikol...''

''itni si baat nhi manage?ma ne kha tha...jab pati ki nishani hothi hei aurat ke paas toh lad milta hei adar mughe toh na milta hei,...iska mtlb achi ptni nhi mein,,app pyar nhi krte..rishthe..''

''sshh..kitna sochthi ho lejaonga chalo abb ye odhlo..''

the gestation period brough mood swings,accompanied by many unwanted thoughts of a woman.

he wrapped the lavander sheet around her ,holding her palm tightly.no wonder,maternity is a bliss to both the partners.

with each step,she takes,his heart beats. finally,she reached the top.

''tare ginenge ki sidiyan?''she took him to the terrace.

the stars were huddling all around the sky,with the crescent at mid.he lighted the mellow fire woods,as they dazed in the winter night.

she said,''ek do nhi ek do...nhi re..wo tha char yan ye chthva? wo do ye tin?wo..nhiwo..''

''bondita bs kro tare kon ginta hei,agg ki gramaht ka ananad lo...''

''mmm mn nhi kr rha...mm kuch khie bhi..''

he was snoring till then.her  toddler mind had a motherly heart.she let him sleep and moved around the top.the roses were shed,the frost was in sight of the big lights of the busy city.

''kitna sundr hei sehr .....inn taro ke niche?..tum dono janti ho...mein na tumhe dher sari mishthi khilaongi ane pr..aur han roshgulle bhi dungi,robi thakur sari kahaniyan sunongi aur na pdhne pei dat lagaongi...hehe..meri betiyan..''she patted her tummy and looked at the beautiful stary night.

''bhuk lgi hei...mein thods sehd kha lun...thoda kha leti hun pati babu uthe toh kehnege..''she mickmed him,''bondita ek chamach se zyda sehd thik nhi..''

she laughed and went tip toed...with each step on stairs,she felt exhausted.her body couldnt walk the last three steps.she was freaking,as anirudh wanst their to help her.

as soon as her feet touched the last step ,it twisted.

her back bumped the floor,and she cried in agony.her back hurted .she decided to walk,causing her to fail.

with faith,and some courage,she managed sto stand up.she had no strength left to travel the 30 steps again.

she decided to move to couch,only when her feet aches,and she hits the ground,groaning in pain.

she couldnt take it.her voice cracking,roaring and panting in pain left no remark to upstairs.

eight nightmare hours passed.her eyes were wet,her hand on her belly.she could no more feel,the kicks.

anirudh smiled and said,''bondita,have you finished counting?how many did you count after 30,...''

he stopped ,unable to find her.he ran down the stairs,finding no one.

he rushed to room,found her sitting alone.

''bondita,kha tha na sidyon se mt ana..acha chalo so jao,yahn ku...ro ku rhi ho?koi bura sapna dekha?''

getting no repsonse,he touched her stomach,leaned over it and kissed it.it was then she began crying harder and harder.

''unki awaz nhi sunskti mein...''

''kya keh rhi ho?''

the cold frost vanished and the room was heated.

she narrated all the happenings of night,and the story of 30 steps.wasting no time,he reached to doctor's house at 4 am. her cramps had began,just then.

there was no space to take her hospital.

the doc ,called trusted nurses,who lived along his quarter.

''bondita...''he cried as pain stripped his heart.

inside the room,she was losing her sense,to bear the pain.with each pain rises,she shut her eyes,screaming harder.the doc warned her 4th time,''dot push harder,the child will die...''

after painful THIRTY hours, the child was delivered,leaving one dead.

anirudh,sat by her ,caring her hairs side by side.

her eyes, rested in hope and thoughts.

''mere bachiyan khan hei?''

''wo..wo..bondita,bachiyon ko nurse ne rkha hei nehla rhi hei..tum aram kro..''

''aram?..ek bar dekhna hei mughe...''

''miss bondita,ye rhi apki beti...''

''beti?''she asked looking at anirudh

''ek hi bachi zinda milli...''remarked the murse and went.

the silence waddled 30 times,aching their hearts

and she sang the lullaby make her little eyes,FOLDED,gently.as the nights sleeps.

[life is a shade

plainly mend

tangled by us

feeling are glitters

that glow and lend

a unknown pain

when we shatter lives

just by a shade of emotions,

until we realize ,

we mend hope

till affinity breaks]

SO FIRST PART WAS MINE,NEXT PARTS WILL BE ONLY THERE,IF READERS COMMENT!😉😎