MHRW SS :- Part 1 Page 1

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1

At party

Everyone is busy with their chitchat and drink and here comes show stopper none other than RAGHAV RAO. He is one of the most eligible bachelor and business icon. Girls always go gaga over him but he never shows interest in them. He is ambitious and wants to achieve big in life and he has no time for all this. He got so many proposals from girl’s parents but he always rejected them. Only if he knows today he is going to meet someone who will change everything for him.

Raghav is successful businessman but he hates parties. He loves to stay alone. He is always a loner. He attends parties just because of his business partner Farhad. As per him he should attend parties for new contacts which are important for business to grow. He tried to convince Farhad so many time it is him who should attend parties as he is handling marketing department but no he every time force him to do attend this. He hates attention from girls. He is in party for contact not marriage.

Other side Farhad is happy that he is successful to bring Raghav at party. It is not easy but he has to do it. He brings Raghav at party because to fix his marriage. It is all because of Raghav’s amma. She is nagging him and asks questions. Is Raghav in relationship? Is there someone special in his life? She is worry about him as he is loner and not in relationship ever. He has only one friend and that’s him. He said same thing to Amma. Since that time she looks at him with suspicious way. Earlier he couldn’t understand but one day she blurts out that is there anything between him and Raghav. It was shocked for him. He could have heart attack. For few days he can’t even face Raghav because whenever he looked at him amma’s word comes to his mind. Raghav asked him why is he behaves like this. What could have said that because of his mom? Whenever he looked at him background music rings MAA DA LAADLABIGAD GAYA. One day amma cross the limit and threaten him if he won’t help her to fix Raghav’s marriage she will get married him with Raghav. Ewww with the age amma’s mind has gone somewhere else. It is really difficult for him. One side loner son and other side goner amma. Poor him. He is praying to God please Raghav find someone special in this party. So many pretty girls are there but Raghav has no interest in them. Farhad started to feel that Raghav is kind of like that but slap himself. He knows raghav is not like that. He is with him since college days. It is miracle that they are still friends. Raghav is loner and He is social animal. On serious note he also wants his friend to settle down. He needs someone who will understand his silence and unsaid words. He has witness his soft side. He knows these girls are just into his looks and money but he prays to god that he will meet a girl who will look in to his soul.

Raghav is getting bored actually he always feels bored with people. He loves his work. He is also irritated with these girls. He said many times that he is not interested but still come to him. After no response from him they left him alone. He meet and greet some people and go and take a sit at bar. This is his regular habits. He just wanted to leave this party as soon as possible.

“Pheww next time I will convince Farhad not to drag me in party” Raghav thoughts

“So you are feeling bored in this party.” Female voice came beside him

He heard so many voices but this has some kind of pull. It has kashish. He was not getting irritated but drawn towards that voice. When he looks at the person he can’t believe. Is she forreal? Not only her voice but her face is also angelic. It has aura that pull towards her. She is wearing black color gown and it looks like made for her only. She has no makeup like other girl. She is simple but still most beautiful or say hot girl in this party. Her attitude is attracting him towards her. He thought her voice is beautiful but when he looks at her eyes he is feeling too drawn in that. It has spark, zeal and something which he can’t name it.

“I know this kind of parties is boring. I would love to stay at home instead of in this party.”

Raghav is surprised to know that. First of all she is not throwing herself on him and second she also hates parties just like him. Interesting! This is first time he is attracted towards a girl.

“Then why are you in this party?” he asked with grin

“May be same reason as you?” she throw question back at him

“I am here thanks to my friend as he said I should make more contact and he himself is busy with flirting with girls” he said irritatingly looking at Farhad who is busy with girl

She replied “I am here with someone and he left me alone here.”

Raghav was disappointed with that she is with someone else may be boy friend or husband but he doesn’t know why?

“So where is your husband?” he tried to dig the information

She smiles sheepishly “if you trying to find out my relationship status you can ask me directly. He is not my husband just a friend who needed plus one only for entry in this party.”

Raghav doesn’t know why he is feeling relief listening that she is not married. Why is he feeling pull towards her?  What is with her he can’t let her go and concentrate on his drink? He wants to talk to her. This is first time happen. It is hardly few moments they are interacting.

“By the way I am Raghav Rao.” He tried to talk to her. He is not like Farhad who can talk anything and anywhere and with anyone. He wants to know about her more and name is first start.

She smiles at him and started to drink.

“If someone say name so other also reply with their name!” Raghav asked surprisingly when she didn’t reply

Looking at him “I don't think so there is any rule that other person also reply with name only.”

“aha attitude. I like it. Ok missI won’t force you so I will call you Miss. Mysterious” Raghav smiles at her. He is getting attracted towards her.

It brings smile on her face.

“Hi Mr. Raghav Rao, Myself Maya” she replied

“Maya and?” he asked

“For now this is enough for you Mr. Rao. I don’t like to talk about me.” She informed him

Raghav said “I am impressed Miss. Maya. I am also like you only. We will be great team.”

Maya said proudly “you are not the first one impress by me. I must say I am impressed with you which is hardly happen.”

Raghav bow down and said “I feel honour Miss. Maya.”

Maya “you are really interesting man Mr. Rao”

Raghav “There are many more interesting things you will come to know only if you want to know.”

Maya coming near to Raghav “I would love to know Mr. Rao but not that easily. You will have to find me before that.”

Raghav heart was beating fast when she came near to him and after that he got confused what does she mean. He felt someone hand on his shoulder. He looked at that person. He was none other than Farhad.

Farhad “I was looking for you. I thought you already left and what are you doing alone here?

“I am not alone here but was talking to Miss. Maya.” He said pointed at place where is maya but to his shock there was no one.

He was looking here there and wondering where is she? She was here only.

Farhad confused “there is no one here. I think you are drunk and hallucinating. Let’s go it’s too late”

Raghav was sure Maya was here but where is she? Is Farhad right? Was he dreaming? No He is sure she was there with him but why did she left? He was talking about her only and Farhad was getting irritated. It seems like mother he is also gone case. Farhad dropped him at Rao Mansion.

Raghav started to believe that Maya was just his imagination and when he was changing he felt something in his pocket. It is note and it is written

“Find me if you can so I will know about you more Mr. Rao

Miss. Maya”

Raghav smiles reading that Miss. Maya I will find you and will never let you go.

Precap :-

Raghav made sketch of Maya

Miss. Maya wait I am coming

Note :- I have started new story and I will continues depends upon response. 

I will try to post all part by next Saturday

So let me know about the same.

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

Is this a cross story?😲

I love the start though

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Is this a cross story?😲

I love the start though

No 

I am just trying new things in writing 😆

Thanks Mihika 😊

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

👏when will you continue..

❤️

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

👏when will you continue..

❤️

I didn't continue because of no good response but I will think to continue this 😊

Thanks dear 

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 2 years ago