Celebrations & Salutations - In This Moment Re-started!

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

As is tradition with me, I’m making this post right before June 6th ends (in my defense, it’s still the middle of the day where I live). 

First things first, wish everyone the happiest 10th anniversary to the show that united us all. 

I’m by no means flighty when it comes to my hobbies, but even I couldn’t have imagined being this deeply entrenched in this fandom a decade on. And I think the largest credit for that goes to you all, the readers and writers and content creators, that not only keep the love of the show alive, but also enhance it, give us new things to laugh and cry over, make new memories with. 

There are brief moments in your life where a small decision changes your life and deciding to watch that Ismailvegamze video on Youtube was certainly that for me. I met the most wonderful people in this fandom, some were brief acquaintances that left some sweet memories behind, some turned into friends that still encourage and inspire me to be a part of this fandom, and some became enablers by introducing me to new hobbies I can obsess over. After all, what are friends for if not to spoil you. 

Last but certainly not least, to all my readers who have stuck with me for this long, who watched me stumble my way through my first foray into writing, who supported me in my bursts of creativity and depths of writer block, I can never express how thankful I am. 

So here’s a small token of my love, hoping it conveys all the things I cannot. I promised to come back and finish this story one day and that day’s here.

Once again, Happy 10th Anniversary! 

With love,

Ridz

Photo by Ray Hennessy on Unsplash 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Letters 1 – 2 : Strangers & Introductions

Letter 1:

Letter 2:

Author’s Note: And so, there it is, the first exchange. As you can see, I’m starting this story all over again. The first few parts might not have many changes but I have discovered that my writing style has evolved as time passed and the latter chapters I write now would feel like they belong in a different story if I don’t go back to revise these chapters, hence the restart. Updates will be twice a week until we get to the brand new chapters, haven’t decided on the exact days, please let me know if there is a preference.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank a few people who made it possible for me to get back to this story. MB, who’s a constant writing companion, who reminds me of why I write and is always there to cheer me up when I want to give up. Ruchi, who’s always there with a teasing remark or a comforting thought, who isn’t driven away by my threats to dump my entire manuscript on her for editing. S, who is the best cheer leader one can ask for on any creative endeavor and B, who indulges my every wish, even if she thinks I’m insane or maybe because we’re both the same kind of insane. And Manreet, who not only created a lovely banner for the story but also brainstormed the story with me when I didn’t know which way to go. Don’t think I would have gotten back to writing if it weren’t for all of them. I might not say it often, but I hope you all know how much I love and appreciate you.

Please DM me for the blog link, as I will not be posting this story on IF beyond this. Thank you and Happy 10th Anniversary again!

Edited by BlueMystique - 2 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

A perfect day to restart, Ridz ❤️

Amrita_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Ridz, 

Just wanted to tell you, again, I LOVE all you IPK pieces. They have always moved me. I have cried, I have laughed, I have sighed wistfully after reading them, I have gotten angry...the reactions have been many...some subtle, some more conspicuous but I have never not had a reaction. Thats how much I am moved by your writing. 

You and other writers have been one of the main reasons why so many like me stuck to the show, enjoyed it and are still enjoying it. Even when the show was complete garbage, you guys and your words gave us hope. 

So here is to all the writers of the show and the fandom 👏 👏

Happy 10th anniversary! <3

ina_saahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Ridz.. so good to see you back.

I am so glad to see you here and even more glad that you have decided to restart this beautiful journey all over again.

I can't wait to read this one again!!

Good Luck!!

Lots of Love.. ☺️☺️

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

The story indicated interesting. I like to read further.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Looking forward to reading it! I think I read a few chapter in 2014 but it's been ages since then! ❤️

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad that you decided to come back. As a reader of some of your stories, I truly enjoyed reading them years ago. Now, it's time to re-read these letters. Did you cange your blog? If you did, can you please share your new blog with me?