Fateh said sorry 7th june

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dont be sad fatejo fans i come with good news

7th june 

Just brief update

After fateh splash that milk on tejo papa virk will go and see him when he is a little calmer and explain that u can only see jasmin and she can only see canada. U cant be selfish in love  , tejo has made sacrifices for both families. If it wasnt for her we virks would be nothing. U must treat her well and fullfil ur responsibilities

So he feels ashamed and guilty and says sorry to her . She will be hurt. He said dil se sorry manta hun and leaves

Clearly shows he still has soft spot for tejo but rite now under jasmin delusional love . Thats all

Credit goes to papa virk

On a light note Irrk  he said tejo should not wear any of jasmin belonging when he was roaring like a lion in front of family destroying her saree i was thinking what about mangal sutra. That is also jasmin . So tejo should remove that as well

And nimmo the goddess of cruella says tejo u have taken jasmin husband so can use her things as well. I was like what about u mother of all aliens u are taking over ur sisters home peace and harmony breaking her family into tiny pieces   u think u are rite. Horrible woman. This one is defo not going to get a place in hell, even demons are afraid of her 

The demons will kick her to heaven let inder dev handle her , even he say pls spare me . Defect of womanhood . Must check with lord vishnu the creator of the world

Inder dev ; prabhu one big problem

Vishnu dev ; dont disturb my sleep

Inder dev ; wake up prabhu , heaven is going through hell

Vishu dev confused  ; idiot heaven is not the same as hell. They are too different places 

Inder dev ; irrrkk. I mean intruder from hell

Vishnu dev opened his eye :  intruder from hell ,  is it a demon,?

Inder dev : no 

Vishnu dev : then who

Inder dev ; irrrk ur biggest mistake which u repent till today when u created the world

Vishnu dev ;  a woman

Inder dev ; yes 

Vishnu dev checking details ; irrk this one has wrongly been brought by yam raj 

Yam raj : bhagwan ji apney bulaya

Vishnu dev ; arey yeh tu kisko utha laya 

Yam  raj ; irrrkk bhagwan ji nimmo from udaariyaan

Vishnu dev ; vo toh aafat hai

Yam raj ; us aafat ko apney hi benaya, aurat benana yeh apki sab sey bedi galti thi. Aap bhi jante ho na. 

Ravan nerak mey betha aaj bhi apko kos raha hain. Sita ki wejah sey bichara berbad ho geya. Kaurav bhi nerek mey bethey aap ko kos rehey hain , draupadi ki wejah sey hui mahabharat aur berbad hogeye. Sadiyon sey chal reha berbadi ka silsila aurat ki wejah sey yeh aphiki gelti hai

Vishnu dev : thik hai thik hai mujhey yaad dilaney ki zerurat nehin.

Yam raj ; merey pas idea hai prabhu

Vishnu dev , kya

Yam raj ;  amar honey ka vardhan dedo. Na heaven main na hell main only on mother earth , maregi nehin

Vishnu dev :  yeh sahi hai . Lekin itrrk

Yam raj ; kya prabhu

Vishnu dev : kalyug key uper bhari ped jayegi

Yam raj  ; toh kalyug kon sa doodh ka dhula hai

So decided no heaven no hell 

Immortal 

Remain on mother earth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for this. Saves me a lot of work.

So many things go down today.

Jasso burns Fateh's memories. Her father calls her stone hearted. Adhiraj rebukes her for having no guilt of burning two lives.

Tejo is asked to wear new clothes. She says she has none. Gurpreet taunts her that her oversmart mother didn't give her any. Nimmo says to give the stuff they bought for Jasso. Tejo refuses but Nimmo says those things were for Fateh's wife and that's her. Since she has taken Jasso's husband, all her stuff is hers too.

Gurpreet hands her the saree and Fateh's clothes for next day puja.

Tejo goes to her room. She puts the things on a table and silently goes to the washroom as Fateh is sleeping. The moment bathroom door closes he opens his eyes. Remembers Tejo scolding him about how she is all alone there and makes a pillow wall on the bed. This is indication that she can sleep on the same bed. The door opens and he turns around to pretend to sleep. Tejo sees the pillow wall and without commenting goes and sleeps on that side of the bed.

Next morning He dreams of Jasmine waking him but Mahi' shouting at him breaks it. He gets ready and comes downstairs forgetting to remove the price tag from his clothes.

Khushveer advices him to strengthen his mind and continue. He sees Tejo and all his calmness flees. He remembers moments with Jasso when he had given this saree to her and even made her wear it. He angrily goes towards Tejo.

Buzzo is uneasy. He says that something is going to go wrong. Amrik says that will be a constant in teh family now and seems to blame Fateh for all this mess.

Fateh splashes water. He yells.at Tejo for wearing this saree and orders her to go change it. His grandmother tells him that Gurpreet gave it to Tejo. But Fateh goes on acting like a jerk. Tejo finally sobs out loud and runs away. Fateh asks his mother to stop with the rituals. He is done.

Fateh is doing pushups outside. Khushveer comes and makes him understand that Tejo has sacrificed for him and their family. He should respect that.

Khushveer questions this limitless blind love that Fateh and Jasso have; Fateh for Jasso and Jasso for Canada.

Fateh comes to the room. Tejo is sobbing and she ia also angry. She has bundled all the things in a bag and when he comes, she tells him to give the bag to Gurpreet as she won't keep things meant for another. Fateh apologizes but Tejo is furious.

She says that had a stranger behaved like that with her, she would have felt not as bad as she was feeling now. 

There is a break in their friendship.

Fateh Apologizes again and says that whenever anything related to Jasso coms in front of him, he loses control and ends  up making mistakes. He says he shouldn't have humiliated her.

Tejo tells him to leave. Declares that she doesn't want to even see his face.

He goes to terrace, remembers his memories with Jasso and cries.

Episode ends

Edited by mistofshadows - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

More tags.

Episode update is here 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank u guysπŸ€—

Gussa aa raha hai fateh par.. Dad ke baate sunne ke baad woh tejo se sorry bolane gaya..... Uss aishe pehle nahi laga ke woh galat hai.. Uss aisha nahi karana chahiye tha...Bahu ,wife aur friend se pehle human being hai woh kis be human being ko aishe humiliate karane ke baad immediately sorry bolana chahiye..πŸ˜’

Anyway Khushveer -fateh aur fateh - tejo conversation  best hai..Fateh ko reality check milane he chahiye.. Par ye reality check ka drama kitane baar aur chalega... Ab bas hogaya... πŸ˜“

Fatejo ka Pillow scene....

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed update, Niki! πŸ€—

FaTejo humiliation scene in front of family was horrible.. but apology scene b/w FaTejo in private is barely worth it. πŸ€‘

So much happy that Tejo is giving it back to Fateh with interest! πŸ˜Ž

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the update Nikki and Tag πŸ€—

Today’s episode was worth watching , Drama to Apologies to heartbreak Matlab everything 

Felt so bad for Tejo when Gurpreet and Maachi Taunt her and then my stupid Fateh Boi did that lassi Kaand  kya karoon iss insaan ka 

but i liked the way he asked Gurpreet to stop tgese rasams bohat ho gaya, i dun know why But bohat natural lagga , jaise some boy got irritated with some stuff at home and asked his parents that its enough now , spare me πŸ€”

That bedroom scene was cute with Fateh ki antics , my Boi looked so cute β€οΈ my whole heart for my pretending to sleep Handsome πŸ˜³

Khushbeer Singh Virk , mere Handsome Fateh boi ka Handsome Baapu , bheje mein kuch to akal daali usne , khushbeer somewhere is really worrues for him but he dun want him to lose his sanity fir the sake of love and He genuinly cares for Tejo and Fateh both 

Then comes Apology scene , Tejo was more heartbroken coz the humiliation came from her best friend, her dualogue somes up everything when sge said wt if sm steanger did dat to her, she wont feel that bad , but when she said, le jayo yeh suitcase and give it to your mom , i felt that little Gussa, pyaar and irritation from Tejo’s side for her friend who is just behaving stupid , my whole heart for Tejo here πŸ˜’

Fateh ki apology 2nd time was what i felt so so much about it and i feel he was being genuine in that part and Tejo could feel that , first tym he poured his heart n feelings for a minute in front if Tejo in but decent way 

slowly and gradually it will be normal for Fatejo 

that Last Fateh breakdown scene has my whole heart , My poor Boi is so sad, broken πŸ˜­πŸ˜’❀️ I cant see him like that , Kudos to Ankit my Boi for his awesome act in intense scenes πŸ‘β€οΈ I have all the appreciation for his acting and dedication ge is putting in his art β­οΈ Its time for my handsome to shine (ok sorry for my Ankit Rant , but i hv had a praises for my Boi alwayss, dil utte chalda zor koi na πŸ˜†)

Very nice episode overall πŸ‘

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Honestly despite what anyone says that he apologized, the way he flung that milk on her was πŸ€’. Then i remembered she also flung lassi on him, which was equally bad. I also agree with what Tejo said in the apology scene that you humiliate me infront of everyone and apologize in private.

Great last few episodes though, Fateh's mom is such a jerk, wtf has Tejo done to her? πŸ˜‘

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the update. πŸ€—

Finally, a good start for this week. Last few episodes were so πŸ₯Ί

The pillow scene looks so cute. β€οΈ

I want more bedroom scenes. β˜ΊοΈ

The last part of the epi sounds really nice. 

BarrmHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

The pillow scene looks so cute. β€οΈ

I'm still curious about where Tejo slept on the wedding night!

On a separate note, I can't believe Fateh only apologised after his father had a stern word with him. I was hoping he would feel bad straight after throwing the water/milk over Tejo but instead he just insulted her even further πŸ˜”

Edited by BammyPooa - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He insults her in public but apologises in private. Not done!!