Anokhi in Sabherwal House?

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In the video shared by Debattama in black dress, the background location has only been used to show Sabherwaal house. Since I am newbie, IF won't let me post a hyperlink of the picture. I don't know if any other member could share.

Aastha and Shaan had their last heated conversation regarding Shaurya here.

Shaura also stopped by the table to look at his sindoored hands after the marriage.

And now Anokhi/Debattama seems to be shooting here. I know I could be wrong as well since the makers have used same location many times for different scenes but I'm just trying to predict anything related to the upcoming track.

I have a feeling Shaurya will take Anokhi to SH to re-affirm Anokhi's haq as a bahu since they took away her only living place in the city. This must be the magnum opus KV might have been talking about.

Then the bathroom bts also makes sense where they both are standing in front of the mirror. Shaurya is smiling cutely at her. Perhaps, teasing her for finally coming to live in Sabherwaal house.

Edited by cereal.killer - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let's see what happens. 

Next week would be with angry Shaurya 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cereal.killer

In the video shared by Debattama in black dress, the background location has only been used to show Sabherwaal house. Since I am newbie, IF won't let me post a hyperlink of the picture. I don't know if any other member could share.

Aastha and Shaan had their last heated conversation regarding Shaurya here.

Shaura also stopped by the table to look at his sindoored hands after the marriage.

And now Anokhi/Debattama seems to be shooting here. I know I could be wrong as well since the makers have used same location many times for different scenes but I'm just trying to predict anything related to the upcoming track.

I have a feeling Shaurya will take Anokhi to SH to re-affirm Anokhi's haq as a bahu since they took away her only living place in the city. This must be the magnum opus KV might have been talking about.

Then the bathroom bts also makes sense where they both are standing in front of the mirror. Shaurya is smiling cutely at her. Perhaps, teasing her for finally coming to live in Sabherwaal house.

Babe wo Deba hai Anokhi nahi reel mai.. Hotel ka wahi location acha hoga reel ke liye.. 🤭

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Babe wo Deba hai Anokhi nahi reel mai.. Hotel ka wahi location acha hoga reel ke liye.. 🤭

Do you have the link..? ðŸ˜† I am curious... 

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

🥺

A person could hope.

I'm going to katayo these 9 hours by making up different scenarios in my head😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Do you have the link..? ðŸ˜† I am curious... 

Reel??

Deba AT mai share hua tha subah I guess..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cereal.killer

🥺

A person could hope.

I'm going to katayo these 9 hours by making up different scenarios in my head😭

Ye lijiye..

Aapki baat sach ho..