Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Party pooper, thy name is Kangu who enjoys ruining/spoiling others happy moments

@TM: change the title. 'Guess who ruins Yami's Happy Post? '😆

Yet she still thinks the reason people don't invite her to parties is because she's an outsider. 🤣

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Talis

Guess who fails to understand a joke between friends (probably because she has none) and makes a celebratory comment section ugly. 🤢

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Kangana giving gyaan on Yami's Wedding Post

Oh crap!! That's extremely embarrassing. She truly needs help!! 

Bechara vikram. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Errmm...am I the only pea-sized brain to not understand her comment here?🤓I literally lost track of what she meant to say!😵😳 No offence to anyone, but did she hire Tharoor by any chance? ðŸ¤ª

Yet she still thinks the reason people don't invite her to parties is because she's an outsider. 🤣

And she also has the nerve to complain about the lack of support from her fellow outsiders 🙄

hasini009 thumbnail

Guess who fails to understand a joke between friends (probably because she has none) and makes a celebratory comment section ugly. 🤢

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Kangana giving gyaan on Yami's Wedding Post

'teri muh se, aur kahan se niklegi cockroach? ' Vikrant ye jawab dena tha. 

may be Vikrant ignored her comment thinking throwing stones at sewage will only spoil his dress. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gooo! kanga, you never disappoint, I was worried there for like one second when  the small nice comment to Yami (no less) was posted, I mean she saw the Greek G himself post a congratulatory comment, so she could not help herself and had to, just had to hypocritically say something to someone she hates, for stalker kanga it is a priceless opportunity  when she gets to be in some way connected to him, even if it is only an after comment ...but no worries kanga always f...s it up and the true-self ugly jealousy beast is ever latent and ready to pounce...I think by now not even kanga can control it.  I hope they all ignore her pathetic a..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daechwita

What is she even trying to say here ðŸ¤£

You will have to lower your standards to Kangna's level to understand her philosophy..😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

Kangu is so funny. She always provides entertainment on a slow news day. She's the desi Kanye. 

I think she deliberately went into a trending topic like Yami's wedding so people would notice her again. She's baiting Ayushman and Vikrant on purpose. If they reply to her, she can be back in the news again. Nobody pays attention to her insta stories and she knows it.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

while shitting on legit outsiders like Aayushman

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

while shitting on legit outsiders like Aayushman

Because she is jealous of him for being the real outsider and a complete self made man Vs the fake outsider that she is who got in through the back door thanks to Aditya Pancholi and now surviving in the industry despite her crappy self thanks to you know who.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago