dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all 

We saw how a worker at Krishna's hotel identified pratigya....  Why the CVS aren't showing someone from the court or police identity pratigya or at least enquire Krishna about pratigya,  i mean she's not an ordinary advocate for God's sake,  she is a government attorney , possibly in line for promotion for the position of district magistrate,  at the very least.....  Given her experience and profile....  ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi all 

We saw how a worker at Krishna's hotel identified pratigya....  Why the CVS aren't showing someone from the court or police identity pratigya or at least enquire Krishna about pratigya,  i mean she's not an ordinary advocate for God's sake,  she is a government attorney , possibly in line for promotion for the position of district magistrate,  at the very least.....  Given her experience and profile....  ðŸ˜”

Cvs do things according to their convenience! Krishna dismissing it and not even doubting that a bit, even Pratigya mentioning Komal and Krishna reaction was cute tho, he was so confused,was a bit odd, like shouldnt it get him thinking?

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Cvs do things according to their convenience! Krishna dismissing it and not even doubting that a bit, even Pratigya mentioning Komal and Krishna reaction was cute tho, he was so confused,was a bit odd, like shouldnt it get him thinking?

Yeah,  the CVS are conveniently forgetting certain things which is affecting the quality of the show 

I hope Krishna thinks about it and show some curiosity