Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The unknowable character of MKAP

I have some points

1-in the start of the show he takes garv as her kid and love he now where is that love gone when he don't have her mother (pratigya) 

2- Why he hate pratigya this much when he is the one whi give her child he did nothing wrong to komal 

and fhe point Cv and maker forget i think thay in season 1 komal were married to some other person i don't remember her name now why they show komal widow of adarsh? 

Fron the start of the show when krishna slap pratigya and Komal support her by questioning krishna i feel that she is a positive but Cv's ruined Komal's character too becoz there is no nees od adarsh and Komal track in between krishna memory loss track

What do you think guys? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah they ruined komal big-time...

But I think I can see why she is behaving like this...  She never fell in love with her first husband,  adarsh..  She learned to love him,  but she was never in love with him...  So after her loss of her husband and child she needed a support to cling to and that was Garv...  Enter adarsh and bang,  she falls in love..  N her upbringing and real character show up....  Just like Krishna with pratigya earlier when he was hormonal,   she is also obsessed with adarsh ... She thought he loved her,  which I think he did,  but he was disgusted when he knew about how her mind works n he denied ever loving her n that made her mad....  

Now that she has got adarsh back  she doesn't need Garv....  N also,  she is angry at pratigya for letting Krishna almost die in pursuit of her kaanoon....  N she doesn't care about pratigya now 

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Yeah they ruined komal big-time...

But I think I can see why she is behaving like this...  She never fell in love with her first husband,  adarsh..  She learned to love him,  but she was never in love with him...  So after her loss of her husband and child she needed a support to cling to and that was Garv...  Enter adarsh and bang,  she falls in love..  N her upbringing and real character show up....  Just like Krishna with pratigya earlier when he was hormonal,   she is also obsessed with adarsh ... She thought he loved her,  which I think he did,  but he was disgusted when he knew about how her mind works n he denied ever loving her n that made her mad....  

Now that she has got adarsh back  she doesn't need Garv....  N also,  she is angry at pratigya for letting Krishna almost die in pursuit of her kaanoon....  N she doesn't care about pratigya now 

Yes kind of

But they are turning every character negative amma is enough