To All the Amazing Writers

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys first of all I want to say Thank You to all the Amazing writers of this forum.

You guys have such an awesome imagination and your creativity is incredibly amazing.

Thank you for keep entertaining us by giving us amazing updates 😍😍

I really loved them all.

But due to busy schedules, not able to comment on them. But then also I will try my best to cheer you guys by giving u at least token of thanks and appreciation.

I want to request to all the writers, if possible 

Pls somebody write a update on riansh on manali track "Like the story is that riansh is sitting in front of bonfire and riddhu telling about my pechaan waale baatien and then she hugged him tightly and moved to bedroom. Vansh tries to remain cold and rude but unable to avoid her beautiful wife and want to make love but then her betrayal comes in front of his eyes and then again cold and rude attitude but when they were going for sleep their eyes meet and have intense eye lock and vansh unable to control his emotions and desires make loves to her but next morning he start regretting and goes to garden and start crying and here ridhu finding him in the hotel but unable to find and then went to garden and see vansh and vansh starts shouting on her and started blaming her but she tell him that you have believed me till now then now what happens, i know I was cheating on u but then I realised that I loved u and nobody else..

But he then say he can't ignore her bcoz ridhu mein vansh ko uske maa ke chhavi dikhti hai."

"After Ishangre marriage, drunk ridhu teasing vansh and they playing with each other, hide seek and then eating meet bhaat and feeding each other in  romantic way and no kabir fiasco and then vansh takes her to their room and makes her sleep on bed but when he was going to grab sofa, she stops him starting playing with his hair and then make love without realising the consequences.. When vansh gets up in the morning he says to himself that I love her and always love her and then ridhh wakes up from her sleep and see herself and vansh and the loves bites she also feels good but then realised about reality and then about kabir"