Kartik is now officially father figure of sirat🤮🤮🤮

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Just saw the clips of sirat-ranveer marriage .... especially the phere scene

And ideally kartik should remember his and naira's marriage kynki 3-4 baar shadi hui h...ek to yaad kr leta...aur naira k death hue hardly 3-4 months hue h....but no... He was remembering his moments with sirat... coz generally daughter is the only girl who is more beloved than his wife for any men... So kartik remembering sirat's and his moments is same like a father remembers his-daughter moments during her marriage...and how sirat was giving all credits to Kartik after phere is same like how during bidai a girl thanked her father most... And obviously after bidai ,srf daughter h kr skti h k car u turn le k father k paas aa jaae... Like how sirat is gonna do tomorrow for whatever reason... Koi ex fiance k lie thodi krta h

So it's very obvious sirat is actually Kartik's real daughter

Kartik k zara history pta krni padegi....naira se milne se phle k history..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish I could show this masterpiece to d great writer of  yrkkh and rajan shai and his team...they will die on spot 😆😆😆here they try to show unspoken love btwn them and you are making them father-daughter duo.😎😎oh god it makes me laugh😄😄

And d way kartik makes sad face and remembering their moment..😡😡.normally ppl on shadi cherish his own weeding moment and here what he is doing???he has no time to remember naira..

When he will realise he loves sirat??

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Just saw the clips of sirat-ranveer marriage .... especially the phere scene

And ideally kartik should remember his and naira's marriage kynki 3-4 baar shadi hui h...ek to yaad kr leta...aur naira k death hue hardly 3-4 months hue h....but no... He was remembering his moments with sirat... coz generally daughter is the only girl who is more beloved than his wife for any men... So kartik remembering sirat's and his moments is same like a father remembers his-daughter moments during her marriage...and how sirat was giving all credits to Kartik after phere is same like how during bidai a girl thanked her father most... And obviously after bidai ,srf daughter h kr skti h k car u turn le k father k paas aa jaae... Like how sirat is gonna do tomorrow for whatever reason... Koi ex fiance k lie thodi krta h

So it's very obvious sirat is actually Kartik's real daughter

Kartik k zara history pta krni padegi....naira se milne se phle k history..

What is the real age of Kartik?I know that Mohsin is 29 years old. His fans believe that Mohsin is too young ky woh father ka role play kary.He is about 18 years older than Aarambh. I want to know on which planet good human like Kartik goenka milty hain. 

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

What is the real age of Kartik?I know that Mohsin is 29 years old. His fans believe that Mohsin is too young ky woh father ka role play kary.He is about 18 years older than Aarambh. I want to know on which planet good human like Kartik goenka milty hain. 

I won't comment about mk's age.But kartik is 35+ years old, widow and father of 3 children still girls get a crushed over him😂😂Sirat friend praised about his look.I want to know about his beauty secret. 

And mk is handsome but i am tired off seeing his same selfie pose and half eyebrows... why don't he draw completely? 😄

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

. He was remembering his moments with sirat... coz generally daughter is the only girl who is more beloved than his wife for any men... So kartik remembering sirat's and his moments is same like a father remembers his-daughter moments during her marriage...and how sirat was giving all credits to Kartik after phere is same like how during bidai a girl thanked her father most... And obviously after bidai ,srf daughter h kr skti h k car u turn le k father k paas aa jaae... Like how sirat is gonna do tomorrow for whatever reason... Koi ex fiance k lie thodi krta h

🤣🤣

This is the most hilarious thing I have read today. You are on 🔥.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Another useless character ki re-entry🤢

https://mobile.twitter.com/SSpeaks24/status/1400400183872077826

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

I wish I could show this masterpiece to d great writer of  yrkkh and rajan shai and his team...they will die on spot 😆😆😆here they try to show unspoken love btwn them and you are making them father-daughter duo.😎😎oh god it makes me laugh😄😄

And d way kartik makes sad face and remembering their moment..😡😡.normally ppl on shadi cherish his own weeding moment and here what he is doing???he has no time to remember naira..

When he will realise he loves sirat??

No actually their relationship is actually looking like father-daughter or elder brother-sister type especially the way they both behaved in marriage ...this is neither friendship nor love at all.... 

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Kartik is around 34-36... Whether people don't believe tah he is too young to play father role, but the fact is kartik is a father of 3 (or 4 if u include sirat).. 

And from my perspective , he played father role the best out of his all other husband/friend/son etc role... Coz there was non consistence in his other role... Sometimes he preferred naira over family and sometimes vice verse... But when it comes to kids , there were always his priority before sirat's entry... 

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

I won't comment about mk's age.But kartik is 35+ years old, widow and father of 3 children still girls get a crushed over him😂😂Sirat friend praised about his look.I want to know about his beauty secret. 

And mk is handsome but i am tired off seeing his same selfie pose and half eyebrows... why don't he draw completely? 😄

Mk is actually good looking...but he had different aura and different magic 5 years back... He had that innocence as well different charming charisma... But now he is same like any other good looking lead in any other show.. nothing different vibes..

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

🤣🤣

This is the most hilarious thing I have read today. You are on 🔥.

I am just highly disappointed with Kartik's character.... Not disappointed with sirat coz her character is same throughout crying baby