Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Predicton Time..

The precap & Bhumika post..Collecting pics..

I think the man in jacket is a gunda! He will kidnap Pratigya!.. KST, Adarsh & Shakti will be at wedding..so it cant be them!

KST will get restless at her absence, blame himself for not coming when she called him & in the pretense of saving her from kidnappers will realise his love in the process!!

What if we have our KST get a head injury in saving her, probably that brings back all his memories?

Kaa kehte ho? Possible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think gunda might be balwant or dhara bcs it seemed pratigya knws him frm precap...

Nd abt kst i think he ll get to knw frm his manager nd ll cm to her rescue

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunlights9

I think gunda might be balwant or dhara bcs it seemed pratigya knws him frm precap...

Nd abt kst i think he ll get to knw frm his manager nd ll cm to her rescue

Possible!!

Arjaloveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Predicton Time..

The precap & Bhumika post..Collecting pics..

I think the man in jacket is a gunda! He will kidnap Pratigya!.. KST, Adarsh & Shakti will be at wedding..so it cant be them!

KST will get restless at her absence, blame himself for not coming when she called him & in the pretense of saving her from kidnappers will realise his love in the process!!

What if we have our KST get a head injury in saving her, probably that brings back all his memories?

Kaa kehte ho? Possible?

Absolutely right i think the same👍

May be he is balwant brother but may be some other person 

If that happen it will be really exited to see pratigya get kidnap and krishna saves him😳

Can't wait till tomorrow 

Arjaloveer thumbnail

Did u saw this pic guys

Pratigya with ashish

In the same dress she is wearing in precap 

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it is Balwant, Pratigya shocked after seeing him, so may be.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Krishna's amnesia to be cured by a head injury seems far fetched. Even if it does, I wish Krishna hides it for a while to know what happened why, else SS and clan can easily get Pratigya abducted or something.

But I really want PraDarsh to be united and resume scheming against the Singhs. My only doubt is that whether Pratigya will be supportive of Adarsh's revenge plan or now. Inspite of so much damage done, she is only interested in getting Krishna back and not on avenging the Singhs.

NINALOGY thumbnail

It can be possible but comeback of  memory wo bhi that soon i doubt on it.