SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

His name was Dhara!! 

I thought of him as well..might be interested to watch if they are back 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Or maybe Krishna...  Like he will be in full form and give prasadi to the bad men who brought the girl

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it is Balwant, look at the suit, it is his style. Pratigya won't be in shock if it is Krishna. Really want them back and meera's exit. May be meera will die from Balwant's bullet, sorry for the wild thought., 🙏

SFZZ thumbnail

I initially thought it was Adarsh..but then realsied its his wedding so how come he is in a brown coat..

Same thing with Krishna because Shakti was in a sherwani so likely he would also be in desi attire 

SFZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

I think it is Balwant, look at the suit, it is his style. Pratigya won't be in shock if it is Krishna. Really want them back and meera's exit. May be meera will die from Balwant's bullet, sorry for the wild thought., 🙏

Lol. Love this bit. You have hit a long shot with this one. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manissha

Contrary to the Meera "tum mere ho" promo, her intent here is to serve Krishna because she assumes Pratigya did infidelity and is now dead, and has no hint of her being poisoned.

So as of now she is well-intended but doesn't seem to have much agency. 

She is paranoid because she no longer sees "the Krishna" she fell in love with in her teens, the one who was crazy about Pratigya, mainly because the craze was for Pratigya only, he is not crazy in general!!

After knowing the truth, she will have a choice to continue the hoax or move out of KriYa's life.