Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Living up to her romance standards, Pratigya has a PG13 dream sequence with her bhootnath!

All hopes lost? Not really!! The Night is still young and a CGI snake is yet to threaten the life of her jaan! 

A small kabaddi match & our Pratigya wins getting a peck from the snake, her scream wakes a doozing Krishna who looks handsome in light green shirt, even snakes get attracted to him! Hum humans ki kaa aukat??

His first scare, the tremble of his heart  at her plight, his first restlesness, his first lie, all these old yet new emotions rattle KST, confusing him.

The unanswered questions thrown by his heart to his mind, unleash silence, anger & frustration as his denfense, his barrier to her loud thud on the walls of his heart, threatening to intrude it!!

Ask yourself Mr.KST..is she entering your heart? When did she ever leave?

A good episode! Kriya scenes worth watching as usual! Slightly dissapointed at dream sequence! The precap gave me high hopes! Anyway, my standard of romance similar to Krishna so was bound to get Dhoka!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Living up to her romance standards, Pratigya has a PG13 dream sequence with her bhootnath!

All hopes lost? Not really!! The Night is still young and a CGI snake is yet to threaten the life of her jaan! 

A small kabaddi match & our Pratigya wins getting a peck from the snake, her scream wakes a doozing Krishna who looks handsome in light green shirt, even snakes get attracted to him! Hum humans ki kaa aukat??

His first scare, the tremble of his heart  at her plight, his first restlesness, his first lie, all these old yet new emotions rattle KST, confusing him.

The unanswered questions thrown by his heart to his mind, unleash silence, anger & frustration as his denfense, his barrier to her loud thud on the walls of his heart, threatening to intrude it!!

Ask yourself Mr.KST..is she entering your heart? When did she ever leave?

A good episode! Kriya scenes worth watching as usual! Slightly dissapointed at dream sequence! The precap gave me high hopes! Anyway, my standard of romance similar to Krishna so was bound to get Dhoka!

I don't understand the precap who is the guy?? 

Adarsh ? Or krishna? 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice episode 

I hoped Krishna would remember the time when the snake bit pratigya n he rescued her and ended up in the hospital after getting poisoned...unforgettable memories from season one....   It would have  been great if something similar happened here and we get to see the history repeating itself...  

It's very bad sakthi found out about adarsh... So soon... 

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

May be Adarsh joined with balwant to take revenge from takurs. 

SFZZ thumbnail

But Balwant hated Krishna and Pratigya as well, because they shielded Garv from him. So less likely Adarsh has teamed up with them but yes the guy would def be Balwant 

Edited by SFZZ - 2 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I did expect this to be a dream sequence as the kind of person Krishna is now, it is impossible for him to fall for a fling. Better than them actually doing it and him later feeling guilty about Meera. I'd rather not have him have any feelings about Meera.

But it would have been much better if Krishna had this dream sequence and then pondered on why he is having such menacing thoughts about a random woman 

Plus he did lie about being with her, menace is here and it's here to stay 

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 2 years ago
SFZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I did expect this to be a dream sequence as the kind of person Krishna is now, it is impossible for him to fall for a fling. Better than them actually doing it and him later feeling guilty about Meera. I'd rather not have him have any feelings about Meera.

But it would have been much better if Krishna had this dream sequence and then pondered on why he is having such menacing thoughts about a random woman 

Plus he did lie about being with her, menace is here and it's here to stay 

Yeah true. Its going to exciting to see Krishna having feelings but suppressing them since the original KST was very very expressive about what he feels. Different vibe 😳 I am sure if Krishna thought of this dream he would have included many  more hot scenes 😆

Also who else liked it that in the episode they finally played the female romantic music for Pratigya when she was smiling at him. I find it confusing when they start playing the male version, when pratigya looks at him, don't know if Krishna also is thinking about her? 

Also this Shakti is treating everyone so badly during the episode.. Obviously the rain sequence overshadowed the whole episode.. But hated when Shakti shouted at Garv and Kriti and slapped Kesar for no reason 👎🏼 I mean have some compassion for the poor souls they are being treated as orphans when their parents (or atleast dad) is still alive. They should show some Krishna scene with his kids.. Just to understand the kind of rapport r/relationship they have with each other.. The kids might melt sooner and let the cat out of the bag 

Edited by SFZZ - 2 years ago