Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I side with Adarsh in his revenge from Komal and Thakurs except Krishna!

Krishna is innocent, he himself is a victim of the thakurs, so I will be on Adarsh side as long as he doesn't plan to harm Krishna! The moment he plot against Krishna, Im anti Adarsh already!!

Baat Khatam!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Adarsh is already siding KriYa's kids, and hopefully will reunite with Pratigya.

They are both doing otherwise morally objectionable acts like fraud marriage and seducing a man who is a stranger to her respectively. But it is to nullify the grave injustice done to them.

In a show with a deep meaning, PraDarsh would have been a grey duo, but it is an Indian show here where things are black or white, so to avenge the Thakurs, both will definitely having positive intent only.

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes I can understand but no matter I am A shish Kapoor fan so I will never leave his side either he is good or evil😘 Adarsh was bought in the show for cuteness but now they are making him grey personality that the reason I don't watch itv shows only for ashish I watch tv 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think adarsh will go against Krishna...  I think he now knows that everyone is fooling Krishna and Krishna has lost his memory and his kids are ill treated in the house...  Poor adarsh,  he lost his job,  his mother and his life because of komal and he can't even say these things to anyone or Krishna and also he thinks pratigya is dead... now I want him to give hell to komal...  Also Garv and kriti are hating him   so that also would trouble him... 

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveer_fan

Yes I can understand but no matter I am A shish Kapoor fan so I will never leave his side either he is good or evil😘 Adarsh was bought in the show for cuteness but now they are making him grey personality that the reason I don't watch itv shows only for ashish I watch tv 

Yeah ofcourse!! I mean totally, i like Adarsh too but yesterday his dialouges kind of bothered me, Krishna already going thru alot! Hope Adarsh prooves to be a catalyst in aiding Krishna memory to be back!!