ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This Meera is getting on my nerves with every passing day😵🤢 She is irritating as hell 😵 I just can't imagine... How could she be so shameless??

All the thoughts she is having about another Girl with Krishna is actually she herself!!🤢 She has stolen him from Pratigya! She is getting close with Pratigya's husband without even marrying him👎🏼!Says that she knows what kind of a girl actually hugs a man on an elevator in the dark👎🏼She is LIVING with someone else's husband🤢And what she does is blame another girl!And her last thought in tonight's episode - Kaun hai woh ladki jo humre hisse ki hasee muskurahat bhatne lagi - It's YOU lady!🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaloveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

This Meera is getting on my nerves with every passing day😵🤢 She is irritating as hell 😵 I just can't imagine... How could she be so shameless??

All the thoughts she is having about another Girl with Krishna is actually she herself!!🤢 She has stolen him from Pratigya! She is getting close with Pratigya's husband without even marrying him👎🏼!Says that she knows what kind of a girl actually hugs a man on an elevator in the dark👎🏼She is LIVING with someone else's husband🤢And what she does is blame another girl!And her last thought in tonight's episode - Kaun hai woh ladki jo humre hisse ki hasee muskurahat bhatne lagi - It's YOU lady!🤬

Absolutely right 👍👍

She is such a shamless girl

"jo jesa hota hai wh dusro ke bare me bhi wesa sochta hai" 

Becoz he is characterless and stole krishna from. Pratigya so she thinks like that someone stole krishna from him becoming drama krte krte khud ko krishna ki wife smjh bethi hai such me illiterate girl😡