Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loveee everything about your post Akshu!! 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 2 years ago
eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now that I saw your post, I should have just commented on yours instead of making a seperate one lol;should have seen this earlier; acha hua I didn't include whole of shaurya's dialogues when he was letting it all out, since it is already explained by you in such a detailed and amazing manner; and not just that; whole of the episode, and both shakhi's pov; wonderful analysis as always❤️

Edit: You somehow got tagged, I have no idea how😆

Edited by eternal_soul - 2 years ago
Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Akshu just beautiful 🤗

So aptly put, beautifully written.

My only complain was Anokhis questioning him was a bit out after he bearing his soul literally to her. Time and time again he has reassured her he will fulfil his promise , a bit of ease could have been better or atleast toned down a bit  

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

As always beautiful post and those caps are just so lovely 😍 really Akshu you made my day with these caps and waiting for deepshi to make Gifs on Tu jaruri😉

And I agree with you today I really love the scene where Shaurya opens up about his feelings about his mother. Such a pain he has and finally he shares it with Anokhi. Here Anokhi also understood that what she saws its incomplete truth she never realise Shaurya's feelings and his POV. He is always good in emotional scenes 

Ladki raat ko ghar se bhagi, naye sheher mei bhatki, library mei soyi, kidnapper ki pitayi ki, Tej-Devi se bhid gayi... Lekin dari kisse??

Thunder se smiley39

Chant ladki...

Akshu babe🤗

I am loving these lines I was continuously laughing while reading this.🤣

Seriously you have point in this😉

Actually bahana hi dhund rahi thi Shaurya ko hua karne ka ⭐️

Btw superb post and yeah definitely miss kiya tuje 🤗

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Res. 
I have got a lot to say/write. Will be back.

But Akshu one thing I have to say, you are absolutely amazing. With your words and pictures and everything. I love how you write and weave your thoughts. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

when I first read in the morning knew what I was going to say. Now I can not remember.and  am middle of work. so jab yaad aayega will put it down. 

But one thing I surly agree upon, that is Anokhi herself is very vulnerable giving her situation and first hand experience in the past. How change of events have had happened in her life or her family have behaved with her made her insecure. 

I do not think she is overreacting by saying he planned it.  it is natural for her to think that way.  For her its kinda re living some of it. Trust can turn in suspicion with in a fraction of seconds just like that. 

Astha and Shagun's example is there, how sabrwal famlily's soch is. Also she is focused on her goal so even though he did do it to spend time with her she does not see it that way she always been practical and not thinking by heart. On top of that he was not upfront to tell her that she is hearing through his monologue.   

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

deepshii

sorry I did not mean to tag its randomly doing 

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! You have analyzed it beautifully💕

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Hello people!! 

Miss me? 

I am back with my bak-bak 😃 (EXCUSE THE TYPOS PLS)

Sabki icchaye puri ki hai aaj ke episode ne..

Mere jaise tharki logo ko content mila… Rone-dhone walo ko bhi content mila… Cats and Dogs walo ko bhi content mila… Aur kya chahiye batao 

Romantic caps package ke end mei mil jayenge sabko (Laptop pe dekhna... Bada size diya hai iss baar😆) Aaj apko analysis de ke pakaungi kyuki gifs banane ki zimmedari Deepshi ne le li hai 

Shaurya ka mann mei laddoo phuta moment capture karna toh banta hai naa! 

We deserve to appreciate this 😉

Hayyo Rabba!!! Smile toh dekho!!!!!

That smile is not just because he is teasing her. It is because he knows she is equally restless for him. Anokhi wants to be around him just as much as he wants to be around her. 

Her insecurities, fears and demands aside… SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HER HUSBAND.

I really loved the moment when he coveted himself and gestured anokhi to come in his embrace but anokhi denied he moved forward and took her in embrace and anokhi was all smiles and happy. The lip rub on her forehead was so damn hot ☺️

Shaurya's line post that scenes when he covers her with blanket 'barish mein bheegna manzoor hai, thand lagna manzoor hai par meri baat manna manzoor nahi kya problem hai anokhi ab to hum husband wife hai ☺️

Kehna kya chahte ho shaurya 🤣 

Tu Zaroori Sa Hai Mujhko Zinda Rehne Ke Liye

Symbolic moment: She was cold and trying to protect herself but he invited her in, she rolled her eyes. However, he came forward to bridge the gap and shielded both of them under the blanket. 

A depiction that he will be there for her, they will together fight the colds and protect each other with the warmth of their relationship. A promise that Anokhi will never be alone. 

Yes, Shaurya Sabherwal is changing. He is changing everyday, little by little. 

I m loving this slow progression he has atleast started to listen pehle jaise continue continue nhi bolta okay bol k puppy face bana k chup ho jata hai 😆

Basking in the warmth of their intimacy, both physical and emotional, Shaurya and Anokhi always forget the world out there. Two lonely souls finding solace in the arms of their beloved.

It has always been in such stolen moments where they found the love they crave for. 

“Maine Bhi Toh Share Kiya Tha,

Apna Dar, Apni Insecurities…

Aur Aapne Kya Kiya?”

Anokhi has only seen one side of the picture. Only one person expressed her pain of separation from her child, Aastha. 

Until today, Anokhi assumed that Shaurya’s anger was just that. It was anger. Not understanding the depth of his sorrow, the hurt and pain that Aastha’s departure caused him, one cannot blame Anokhi because it is not easy to decipher every emotion behind the words. She understood what she saw, heard and felt. 

Anokhi’s condition might seem unfair, but it is necessary (we know why). It was wrong of her to expect Shaurya to immediately start cozying up to his absent mother of 25 years. She is only human, she will misunderstand things and she will make mistakes and she will ignore things just like any other normal person.

But even Shaurya hasn’t understood the reasons and depth of Anokhi’s insecurities. Like Aastha said, he is merely doing it for Anokhi. 

I felt Shaurya downplayed her pain which is wuite ok because he doesn't know about it but the thing which bothered me was he didnt even ask whats her issue was with her father or family. He has 0 Idea about bhallas. He has married anokhi but doesnt know uska sasur kon hai saas kon hai he only knows Babli and vineet. He needs to barge into her space to get the information out just like anokhi did. 

I also feel anokhi bottles up her feelings to show that she isnt emotionally weak. Thats how she has been resilient and tolerated a traumatic childhood. 

Ignoring someone's pain and thinking that its nothing in front of yours is also a kind of misogyny. Women usually have to deal with this where men take out there frustration, anger on their partner but expect their partners to be understanding and forgivable. In the process women gets used to it and starts ignoring their own issues they start downplaying their own emotions.  Like anokhi says pain to pain hota hai na chahe kisi ka bhi ho. I saw that anokhi was a little upset when shaurya said tumhare papaji to sukh dukh mein saath the but he was so consumed by his own emotions at that time. 

I think shaurya needs to buck up and try understanding anokhi from now on banda knows nothing about her and anokhi batane wali bhi nhi hai use.

“Tumhe Lagta Hai Maine Koshish Nahi Ki, Anokhi?”

It is very acceptable that Shaurya is not keen on mending things with Aastha anymore. After putting up with the pain of Aastha’s abandonment, he has grown used to it and kinda made peace by giving his own reasons (more like reasons were fed to him) to pacify himself. He thinks, whatever he knows about Aastha is enough to let her be where she is. 

But just because he has made peace with these fake-facts, does not mean it does not have to hurt. Even after telling himself that Aastha was selfish, Aastha thought he wasn’t important enough, Aastha this and Aastha that… He still craves for her as much as he craved for her 25 years ago. 

The scene was so emotional the way shaurya shared his pain and opened up to anokhi , he definitely found his home , his confidante in anokhi. Anokhi is like a mother to shaurya sometimes and i love how he doesnt hide his tears from anokhi. Definitely a progression. 

“Issue Kiske The? Parents ke.

Bhugatna Kise Pada?

Mujhe."

“Dono Parent Ke Hone Ke Bawajood Akela Kon Pad Gaya, Anokhi?

Sirf Mai.

Har Ek Bacche Ka Haqq Hota Hai, Apne Maa-Baap Ka Pyaar Pana.”

Aur Jo Mila, Woh Karz Ki Tarah Chadhta Gaya Mujhpe.

You Don’t Know What That Feeling Is, Anokhi.

Tumhe Malum Hai Woh Feeling Kya Hoti Hai?

Ki Din-Raat Tum Wohi Soch Rahe Ho,

Ki Uss Karz Ko Utara Kaise Jaye...”

It breaks my heart to think about how many times did Shaurya give up on his wants, wishes and happiness to please Devi?

How many times did Devi play the mother card to suffocate a young, innocent Shaurya?

How many times in a day was he reminded that he was left behind? How many times has he owed her all this karz because his Badi Maa didn’t have her own kids?

Like we already know shaurya is indebted to badi maa and bade papa. He knows there love has always been conditional and banda is really stuck in a suffocating environment.

“Kaise Pata Hota Anokhi?

Aaj Tak Maine Kisi Ko Bataya Hi Nahi.

Don’t Stop Me..

Please, Don’t Stop Me.”

“It’s Not A Good Feeling.

Accha Mehsoos Nahi Karta Mai (…)

It Hurts So Bad.”

Shaurya didn’t blame Anokhi for not understanding because he knows that he never shared. Never expressed openly. 

How heart warming is it!! Shaurya Sabherwal has finally found that one person, his own person. Someone who belongs to him like he belongs to her. 

Shaurya, since childhood, never had an outlet to express and talk about his woes. I have previously said (Shaurya’s character analysis) that Devi gave him the ‘brush off’ attitude by saying “Uske Bare Mei Mat Socho''. He does act on it quite often and when he doesn’t, he clamps up. 

Believe me, when someone says that to me, I shut up pretty quick because it shows that they aren’t interested. Shaurya was never given a healthy channel to vent his feelings which is why he gets so frustrated and angry so easily when things don’t go his way. 

Another symbolism: Anokhi will protect Shaurya just like he protects her. Her love will be the cool ice on his burns. 

“25 Saal Ka Dard Aur Ghussa 

Yeh Bas Ek Hil Mulakat Mei, 

Ek Hi Koshish Mei Khatam Toh Nahi Ho Sakta...”

Both Shaurya and Anokhi are conscious beings. 

The moment she felt his anguish, she apologised for pushing him into doing something he is not ready to do. Also, she gave him the right kind of advice to deal with his suffering. Holding on to the pain and anger was taught by Devi Sabherwal, she wanted to pull strings as she pleased, not caring what sort of emotional trauma it inflicted on Shaurya's tender heart. Shaurya will need some guidance to learn to let it go. 

When a person holds on to toxic emotions for too long, they fear letting it go because if those feelings are lost, there will be nothing to hold on to...

Do you think anokhi accepted the marriage and removed the astha condition ??

“Tumhara Jaisa Bhi Rishta Tha Tumhare Papa Ji Ke Saath,

Kamse Kam Dukh-Sukh Mei Tumhare Saath Toh The…”

Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. For Shaurya, something is better than nothing. He is unaware of what Anokhi had to go through in that household so it makes sense that he assumes thinks she had it better than him. 

Here, Anokhi always dreamed of escaping that hell hole and flying high in the sky. Again, just because you put your grief to rest, does not mean you don’t miss them. Anokhi definitely hates the way she was treated at home but she does love her father. I am sure, there might have been some good moments between Anokhi and Ramesh Bhalla where she felt loved as a daughter. 

But abuse is abuse. Irrespective of the intentions, it is wrong and it leaves wounds that never really heal. 

“Tum Agar Mujhe ‘Tum’ Keh Kar Pukarogi,

Toh Ek Apnapan Sa Mehsoos Hoga”

‘Aap’ was the man she knew as a professor, whereas ‘Tum’ is her lover. 

It’s true… Tum is more personal and intimate. And when ShaKhi have found each other as soulmates, why would either bother with formality? 

Shaurya asked her to address him as ‘Tum’ so there is no disrespect here. All you can feel is the familiarity and ease. 

First time when she said tum it was so cute. But the moment tum tum tum ka pahad toota i got irritated to be honest but i guess slowly it will grow on me and i ll start liking it.

Anokhi’s biggest fear is ‘COMPROMISE’ with her education. It is very natural, she has given up a lot for her dreams, lost her relations with family, people who helped her took trouble as well.

At this moment, there are her insecurities, pressure of a secret marriage and responsibilities as a student leader of the group. 

Shaurya played a harmless trick to spend time with her as a husband but currently, it is risking a very prodigious opportunity for her as a student. And it has triggered her doubts again. Shaurya is stubborn AF he does manipulate the situation according to his own convenience though the intentions are harmless still it can back bite him some other day and unfortunately that some other day is today 🤣 jaldi phas gya

She comes from a family where men constantly put her down, created hurdles in her path and discouraged her ambitions… Shaurya supporting her despite their clashing ideologies, is like a distant dream for her. UNBELIEVABLE. 

*Personal opinion: I do understand her outburst about ‘TRUST’, it is hard to gain. She wasn't ENTIRELY wrong. Eventually, Shaurya and Anokhi are both impulsive. 

Even i dont have an issue with anokhi's outburst and her using TRUST when she was angry. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

POST EPISODE RAMBLINGS:

Ek se haqq cheena gaya,

Dusre ko kabhi haqq mila hi nahi.

Ek ko Maa-Baap ka pyaar nahi mila,

Aur ek ko Maa-Baap se dard mila.

Ek ko zindagi bhar ke liye CHARITY CASE banaya,

Dusre ko zindagi ka BHOJ samjha gaya. 

Kiska dard kam? Kiska dard zyada? 

Whose childhood was better?

Personally, TU ZAROORI se zyada captivating ShaKhi ka conversation tha mere liye!! I think all my homies know that I was waiting for Anokhi to zip her mouth and listen to him. And KV ki aankhe toh emotional scenes mei jaan le leti hai 

Also, if only Shagun Ma’am knew, mauke ka fayida aapke temporary fiancé ne uthaya hai Anokhi ne nahi🤣

My replies are in blue please ignore the typos 🤣 i m sleepy RN 

Shagun ko kya pata agar anokhi resist nhi karti to abhi tak wo maasi ban chuki hoti shakhi k bacche ki

Jis hisab se shaurya ka one track mind chal rha hai 🤣

Lovely post akshu u have penned down beautifully and kuch tha nhi bolne kon😆

Edited by wamavasant - 2 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As always,  wonderful post👌👌😘😘😘

U said it all👏👏

Love Preet ❤